Subscriber Milestone 600 Subs? The Grind Was Well Worth It!

Matthew NPC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
YouTube
NPCMatthew
It actually feels really good that 600 people out there enjoy my content since I've been trying to do a lot of new things with my channel other than just posting random game play videos. There are so many times when I post something that I worked so hard on or put up a stream only for no one to watch me play and I can't help but feel discouraged.

At this point I'm beginning to realize that all of my hard work is starting to pay off since I'm having more fun with other content creators just like me who are in the same boat as me. The main point I want to make is that the grind of organizing my channel and not being afraid to try new things is slowly starting to pay off.

I mostly joined this community to gain more insight on things that I should do as a content creator and I just want to thank the people who have subscribed to me and gave me your advice for it was very helpful.

Thank you for the support.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It actually feels really good that 600 people out there enjoy my content since I've been trying to do a lot of new things with my channel other than just posting random game play videos. There are so many times when I post something that I worked so hard on or put up a stream only for no one to watch me play and I can't help but feel discouraged.

At this point I'm beginning to realize that all of my hard work is starting to pay off since I'm having more fun with other content creators just like me who are in the same boat as me. The main point I want to make is that the grind of organizing my channel and not being afraid to try new things is slowly starting to pay off.

I mostly joined this community to gain more insight on things that I should do as a content creator and I just want to thank the people who have subscribed to me and gave me your advice for it was very helpful.

Thank you for the support.
Congratulations on reaching 600 subscribers that a truly amazing total, and I'm very happy to hear that your hard work is paying off. On behalf of your subscribers and viewers thank you very much for uploading content and being a part of the community

Reactions: Matthew NPC

Matthew NPC

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
YouTube
NPCMatthew
Congratulations on reaching 600 subscribers that a truly amazing total, and I'm very happy to hear that your hard work is paying off. On behalf of your subscribers and viewers thank you very much for uploading content and being a part of the community
I appreciate it a lot all feedback helps me grow and feels good knowing that there are others who are rooting for me to do the best that I can. Thank you a lot for your encouragement for it really gives me the boost of confidence that I need.