How To A Big Change (The New Me)

PostalPort

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Vane - i think it's always a good idea to rebrand and go after something you want, like you said the gaming wasn't going for you and I commend you that you were smart enough to change your content to a) something that you enjoy more but also b) something that is more differentiated than a standard gaming channel!

Vibratez - come on man, don't just blatantly advertise like that, you are not even giving the guy any advice, you are blatantly saying "nice vid subscribe", and ask yourself if you saw that would you subscribe to that channel, i know for a fact that i wouldn't, not having a go at you just try and be smarter in the way you promote yourself because that way is very sloppy.

All the best both of you
- PostalPort

Reactions: Vane

Vane

Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Vane - i think it's always a good idea to rebrand and go after something you want, like you said the gaming wasn't going for you and I commend you that you were smart enough to change your content to a) something that you enjoy more but also b) something that is more differentiated than a standard gaming channel!

Vibratez - come on man, don't just blatantly advertise like that, you are not even giving the guy any advice, you are blatantly saying "nice vid subscribe", and ask yourself if you saw that would you subscribe to that channel, i know for a fact that i wouldn't, not having a go at you just try and be smarter in the way you promote yourself because that way is very sloppy.

All the best both of you
- PostalPort

thanks for this man this is really motivating you have made day even better have a good day your self . also this is what freedom is really about helping others and making everything good .