Music A big HELLO from Sweden!

Johan Bakke

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone!

Johan here, I am a YouTuber from Sweden and new here. I work as a musician and music producer, singing and playing the guitar in a duo with gigs almost every weekend. I also have a music studio where I produce both my own songs and music for other artists.

Music is not just my work, it's also my biggest interest, and it's very appropriate that my next biggest interests are video production and web production.

I have a YouTube channel where I upload acoustic live videos and vlogs, until now most of the songs I play is in Swedish but I'm going to change the language of the channel to English in the near future. I'm not going to delete the Swedish videos I have done until now but I'm going to start speaking English in all new videos, record more English songs, change all information and cards to English and add CC in English to all older videos. It will take some time, but I think it's worth it!

I am 41 years old (at least what my drivers license says) but very often people I meet mistakes me for 10 to 15 years younger.

I'm always interested in colabs or to help other channels with audio related work, just send me a message with your idea and we'll discuss it!