Gaming A bit of info on my Minecraft and other game YouTube channel!

HarryPlays

Rising User
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
heyo every one!

My name is Harry an I only signed up to freedom yesterday! I am a big Minecraft multiplayer gamer who also loves zt2 (zoo tycoon 2) I am mostly looking to grow my YouTube number to around 50 subscribers and make new friends near my age to colab with and post with! To see my YouTube click here ----> https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCALY3nE3_zDVHxhNSYp5kgw

Thank you for viewing byeeeeee
Ps. I also do not swear in my videos

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to the Freedom Family! They used to have a whole section dedicated to Minecraft but after the most recent update I haven't tried to find it. Good luck with your channel!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family HarryPlays. Good luck on hitting your target of 50 subs, its nice to hear your don't swear in your videos too many people are doing that nowadays and I find it really annoying.

HarryPlays

Rising User
Jan 27, 2016
YouTube
Thank you so much I can't believe how much support I have gotten on first day! I will go and check out your channel you seem pretty popular

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
A pretty good channel you got there, Harry - I love Minecraft, so I'll try to check out your new videos at some point. Welcome to the Freedom! family.