Tech A car physics system that I've made

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

This is awesome bro ! :) how long have you been working on this for ?

Adrians Netlis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
Hi! Thanks!
This has taken me more than half an year. Most of the time was research, reading many complicated documents and the most important - understanding it all. This is a simplified version of it all and doesn't yet contain all my knowledge. I am planning to make next, better version soon, which will feature higher-end simulation quality. That may take additional 2 or 3 months so. So what I am saying - it really does take time. But I think that it's worth it!:)

Adrians Netlis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
That seems like it would take a lot of effort. What got you inspired to start working on that sort of design? My ability to do anything with coding, or art is non-existent, heh.
Hi! Well, yeah. It did take much effort and motivation, because it's really tiring and exhausting(I guess it's when you are being driven over by car and after that smell the smokes of exhaust) to do this all research. I just really found it being fun at once. And that was all I needed. Yet I'm not good artist, that model is from CGtrader, if you wanna see my modelling work:
It's kind of art which I make. I hope that it looks good enaugh! Yeah, but it seems that there are programmers and there are modellers. It's hard to be the 2 at once...

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi! Well, yeah. It did take much effort and motivation, because it's really tiring and exhausting(I guess it's when you are being driven over by car and after that smell the smokes of exhaust) to do this all research. I just really found it being fun at once. And that was all I needed. Yet I'm not good artist, that model is from CGtrader, if you wanna see my modelling work:
It's kind of art which I make. I hope that it looks good enaugh! Yeah, but it seems that there are programmers and there are modellers. It's hard to be the 2 at once...
Being exhausted sounds tiring, especially being driven over by a car, heh. Finding something fun can make learning and moving forward all the easier. I know what you mean when it comes to being two at once, it takes a lot out of you :eek: