• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Hi guys! And thanks for reading this post!

Personal Info:
My name is Ricky, A.K.A Tiber_DarkZ. Creator of TiberTV! I am 16 years old, and i wanted to share my YouTube story with all of you guys!

Channel Info:
My channel is all about Gaming! I noticed that all my subscribers really liked my videos. I upload daily content with my friends, and alone.

My Story:
I started YouTube because im obsessed with Games! And i wanted to share my vision of games with the rest ot the world. My friend Lazy created a channel and reallly enjoyed having me in his videos. So i started my own channel, witch is this channel, and i love it every single day

Thinks i like:
I am a big fan of the Youtuber Jacksepticeye
I love games that have a big story.

Thanks for checking me out! Loves to all of you
Kindness from,
Ricky

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to freedom :)

its nice to hear that your subs are enjoying your videos , off to a great start ! the clan sounds awesome to and I hope it all goes well :)

What content do you make , what games ?

your sub button is showing an error , make sure to copy only the last part of your youtube link :)

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Hey , welcome to freedom :)

its nice to hear that your subs are enjoying your videos , off to a great start ! the clan sounds awesome to and I hope it all goes well :)

What content do you make , what games ?

your sub button is showing an error , make sure to copy only the last part of your youtube link :)
I did fix it right there! My channel is about gaming indeed (Just added that to my previous post)

Reactions: Prology

SirWeed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
My name is Ricky, A.K.A TiberTV! My channel is all about Gaming! Im a 16 years old YouTube Gamer that just joined the Freedom! Family! I noticed that my subscribers really like my content and i wanted to share this with all of you guys. The reason i started YouTube is because im a gamer thats obsessed with games! And i wanted to share my opinion of games with the world. My friends Lazy and Razorzz started a channel and invited me to join their clan. From that day i upload videos, and i still love doing every video right know! Currently im at 44 subscribers, and i hope to reach 100 soon.

Kindness from,
Ricky
welcome to the freedom family! i checked out your channel bro you have some good content

Coxy Gaming

Rising User
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Ricky! It's always a great help when the people who watch your videos enjoy what you're posting and by the sounds of it you have a lot of passion for this, keep it up man :)

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Ricky! It's always a great help when the people who watch your videos enjoy what you're posting and by the sounds of it you have a lot of passion for this, keep it up man :)
welcome to the freedom family! i checked out your channel bro you have some good content
Thanks guys! I hope you will subscribe if you liked it ;) Just posted my Channel Trailer!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is Ricky, A.K.A TiberTV! My channel is all about Gaming! Im a 16 years old YouTube Gamer that just joined the Freedom! Family! I noticed that my subscribers really like my content and i wanted to share this with all of you guys. The reason i started YouTube is because im a gamer thats obsessed with games! And i wanted to share my opinion of games with the world. My friends Lazy and Razorzz started a channel and invited me to join their clan. From that day i upload videos, and i still love doing every video right know! Currently im at 44 subscribers, and i hope to reach 100 soon.

Kindness from,
Ricky
Being obsessed with games is good considering your making videos about them. What was the deciding factor for joining freedom?

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Being obsessed with games is good considering your making videos about them. What was the deciding factor for joining freedom?
I decided to join freedom, because lots and lots of people showed me that it is possible to become a partner with a few subscribers and it is helping me make better content already. So it benefits me, and them!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

Kindness from,
Ricky
Hello, and welcome to the community! It's always nice to see fellow gamers come here and converse together. What kind of games do you enjoy, what's your favorite game, who's your favorite Youtuber, and what was the first game to get you into gaming?

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Hello, and welcome to the community! It's always nice to see fellow gamers come here and converse together. What kind of games do you enjoy, what's your favorite game, who's your favorite Youtuber, and what was the first game to get you into gaming?
Hey there sir! I enjoy games with a touching story, like The Last Of Us, Life Is Strange, The walking dead, and the list goes on and on! My favourite Youtuber is Jacksepticeye! I love his energy! My first ever played game is Minecraft! I enjoy that game alot!