Votes: 3 100.0%
  • its ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dude get your f****ng ass out of the world wide web

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 26, 2017
YouTube
Hi Freedom Community. My name is Michael and i create Adobe After Effects Tutorials
Your name/alias: 20 Minuten After Effects (english translation: "20 minutes after effects")
Where are you from?: From Germany
How old are you?: 28
How did you find Freedom!? Know it long time because of the george show
What made you join our forums?: I looking for colarberations and in future cross promo
What are your hobbies?: Nerdy things like creating videos and looking films
What is your favorite food? Krustenbraten (bavarian food)
Why did you start YouTube? I had a 1k Youtube Channel a while ago and now i had fun to restart.
What kind of channel do you run?: After Effects Tutorials
How frequently do you upload?: this time daily but minimum 4 videos per week.

If you need a special Tutorial in After Effects and you understand german feel free to ask.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Howdy
Name: Ivy and I both game and create art tutorials and speed paints
I'm from europe as well, not gonna say it, somhere in there
I'm the same age as you (thanks for reminding me i'm almost 30 haha xD)
Youtube network search...i didn't like the old one
again same as you, looking for collabs to help grow my channel
my hobbies are gaming, i take art careear serious, watch anime and other nerdy otaku stuff
hurm...fav food? funy enough meatloaf and rice, i'm a simple person
I started in 2006, i wanted to teach people some tricks i learned from art school...yeah i join a few months after youtube started, because it wasn't on my contry yei think
I said before art and gaming
I should upload more often...but i livestream everyday...at least an 1h, because no1 joins so that's why haha xD

and to reply to your Q, i think it looks okay because of the new black theme feature of youtube

Nov 26, 2017
YouTube
hi nice to "meet" you and thanks for your feedback. What can i do better on my channel? Will look at your channel in a few minutes. Do you have a website with your art or a facebook profile or something in this kind?

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
hello mein deutschen freund, well that is the most I still remember from my german lessons. anyhoe welcome to freedom I hope you like it here and dont be afraid to ask questions, greetings from the netherlands

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi Freedom Community. My name is Michael and i create Adobe After Effects Tutorials
Your name/alias: 20 Minuten After Effects (english translation: "20 minutes after effects")
Where are you from?: From Germany
How old are you?: 28
How did you find Freedom!? Know it long time because of the george show
What made you join our forums?: I looking for colarberations and in future cross promo
What are your hobbies?: Nerdy things like creating videos and looking films
What is your favorite food? Krustenbraten (bavarian food)
Why did you start YouTube? I had a 1k Youtube Channel a while ago and now i had fun to restart.
What kind of channel do you run?: After Effects Tutorials
How frequently do you upload?: this time daily but minimum 4 videos per week.

If you need a special Tutorial in After Effects and you understand german feel free to ask.
Welcome to the Community :)

I'm sure there are people around here who would love to collaborate. Have you tried our Collaboration section? :)