Gaming A hello from Smestow

Smestow Valley

New User
Feb 9, 2016
My name is Tayger Farrow
I was recommended to Freedom by one of my friends.
I joined the forums because I thought I might as well socialize with the partners of Freedom! .
My hobbies include: train spotting, gaming and volunteering.
I currently don't have a favourite food, but I'd say italian.
I started YouTube to share my experiences with the world.
My channel is a mix of my hobbies including model railways, games and heritage railways
I upload heritage railways, model railways and game playthroughs such as Minecraft, War Thunder, World of Warships, Train Simulator, Space engineers and Kerbal Space Program
I upload my videos whenever I can but I have set up a time plan that I upload over 2 weeks- minecraft monday ,(blank day),(blank day),War Thunder Thursday, (blank day), Space Engineers Saturday, (blank day *2),Train sim tuesday, warships wednesday.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7h3NETWrfaibx3JWqpAD8w

Reactions: pendragongames

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
My name is Tayger Farrow
I was recommended to Freedom by one of my friends.
I joined the forums because I thought I might as well socialize with the partners of Freedom! .
My hobbies include: train spotting, gaming and volunteering.
I currently don't have a favourite food, but I'd say italian.
I started YouTube to share my experiences with the world.
My channel is a mix of my hobbies including model railways, games and heritage railways
I upload heritage railways, model railways and game playthroughs such as Minecraft, War Thunder, World of Warships, Train Simulator, Space engineers and Kerbal Space Program
I upload my videos whenever I can but I have set up a time plan that I upload over 2 weeks- minecraft monday ,(blank day),(blank day),War Thunder Thursday, (blank day), Space Engineers Saturday, (blank day *2),Train sim tuesday, warships wednesday.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7h3NETWrfaibx3JWqpAD8w
welcome to freedom mate best wishes

PaulTutos

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome Tyger! I also play Kerbal Space Program and i'm about to start a seccion in my channel dedicated to that tremendous game, if you like the game, check out my channel in a few days and i will probably have uploaded a video. Good luck and have fun in this Network!