PandaWithAnRPG

New User
Feb 5, 2016
YouTube
Hi everybody, I'm PandaWithAnRPG, but you can just call me Panda. Im here to introduce myself because I'd like to get to know the Freedom! Community, and share my channel with you guys. But first, a little bit about myself.

I'm 16 years old, I live in the US. Most of my hobbies involve playing video games, browsing Reddit, and going out with friends. I also really love building computers and the computer I use to do all my recording I build myself 2 years ago. Im a great friend and I love to listen to people's problems when they're going through a rough patch and try to help them out.

Why do I do YouTube? I consider myself to be pretty entertaining and I just wanna make everyone laugh. I prefer quality over quantity when it comes to making videos, so if I'm not enjoying a game or I dont enjoy the video, how can I expect everyone else to enjoy it? I play games like Skyrim, Minecraft, and a lot of others. Im actually going to start a series on the game Undertale because I've yet to play it. Feel free to check out my channel at www.youtube.com/user/pandawithanrpg and go ahead and subscribe if you like what you see. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you guys have a great day!

ShaneShadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
YouTube
Hey pal, welcome to Freedom. I hope you like your stay here! :)
I do also prefer quality over quantity.

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hi everybody, I'm PandaWithAnRPG, but you can just call me Panda. Im here to introduce myself because I'd like to get to know the Freedom! Community, and share my channel with you guys. But first, a little bit about myself.

I'm 16 years old, I live in the US. Most of my hobbies involve playing video games, browsing Reddit, and going out with friends. I also really love building computers and the computer I use to do all my recording I build myself 2 years ago. Im a great friend and I love to listen to people's problems when they're going through a rough patch and try to help them out.

Why do I do YouTube? I consider myself to be pretty entertaining and I just wanna make everyone laugh. I prefer quality over quantity when it comes to making videos, so if I'm not enjoying a game or I dont enjoy the video, how can I expect everyone else to enjoy it? I play games like Skyrim, Minecraft, and a lot of others. Im actually going to start a series on the game Undertale because I've yet to play it. Feel free to check out my channel at www.youtube.com/user/pandawithanrpg and go ahead and subscribe if you like what you see. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you guys have a great day!
Welcome to freedom man! Hope to see you around the forums :D