YouTube
My name : Sarthak Rohatgi
My Channel Name? - Gaming0World
Where are I come from? : India
How old am I ? : 16 (soon 17)
How did I find Freedom!? : One of my friend
What made you join our forums? : Don't know
What are your hobbies? : Gaming, Researching, and programming
Why did you start YouTube? : To spread latest news about gaming and technology to people around the World
What is your biggest dream? : To spread latest news about gaming and technology to people around the World
What kind of channel do you run? : Tech & Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? : Gameplay Videos, Gadgets Review
When do you upload? : In every 7 - 8 days
Channel link : www.youtube.com/gaming0world726

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Gaming0World

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Cool stuff! :) I happen to like technology and gaming as well. I see that you have started uploading more frequently, can you perhaps give us a bit of an idea of what games or tech we can expect to see on your channel in the near future? I see that you did a Nexus 6 video last year, maybe you can do something on the Nexus 6P. I happen to have one myself and I can attest its amazingness!

You should consider checking out some of the "Discussion" sections some time if you haven't already! I imagine you'd particularly enjoy "Gaming" and "Technology".

Click here to view the discussion sections!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Gaming0World

Gaming0World

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi @Gaming0World

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Cool stuff! :) I happen to like technology and gaming as well. I see that you have started uploading more frequently, can you perhaps give us a bit of an idea of what games or tech we can expect to see on your channel in the near future? I see that you did a Nexus 6 video last year, maybe you can do something on the Nexus 6P. I happen to have one myself and I can attest its amazingness!

You should consider checking out some of the "Discussion" sections some time if you haven't already! I imagine you'd particularly enjoy "Gaming" and "Technology".

Click here to view the discussion sections!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Thanks @41Danny1 for your suggestions. I will definitely update to all my viewers of what I'm going to do in near future on Twitter.

And I will do Nexus 6P soon. Do check out it on my channel in some time.

Reactions: Danny