Gaming A return to YouTube with Prey!

Gibboplays

Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Hello you wonderful people! After a few years off i have decided that i want to start producing content again!

I am not focusing on any particular genre of game, i am just playing what i find fun and interesting at the moment, of course any suggestions or comments will be taken in to consideration.
I plan to upload a few times a week as i already have a hefty backlog of videos stored up to ensure consistency.
I'm not looking for anything in particular.. i am just hoping to make people happy with my content, bring people enjoyment and maybe make a few friends in my possible viewers along the way!

Anyways! Without further ado i give you the first upload back on the GibboPlays channel, the new Prey: the opening hour demo part 1! Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Have to say I was a little underwhelmed by the Prey demo, while the whole 'play your way' mechanic is nice and the ability to face objectives / side objectives in whatever order you like seems interesting its just been done too many times to make this truly unique.

Gibboplays

Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
Have to say I was a little underwhelmed by the Prey demo, while the whole 'play your way' mechanic is nice and the ability to face objectives / side objectives in whatever order you like seems interesting its just been done too many times to make this truly unique.
Yeah i agree! In further videos to come i feel like i sort of need to be given a little more prompting than they give otherwise you're just running around in circles until you trigger something

Oh well.. new games to come on the channel in a day :p[DOUBLEPOST=1493765624][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys! Now we're heading off to Canada in the new survival mystery horror game Kona!

[DOUBLEPOST=1493947150][/DOUBLEPOST]:D

Last edited: