Gaming A review Co-host

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Last few months I have been doing review videos and in them I play two roles, myself and a gaming pirate because I feel its more fun to show more then one opinion and well like that I can make fun of myself way easier. Last episode I got some feedback that people where disliking it due to not being able to tell when one character ends and the other starts and they dont like the secon accent so I have decided to try and find a co-host. now for each of these episodes I write a script with two characters and opinions, now you dont have to put on a voice or something I just want someone else there with a second voice. Does this mean you arent allowed to influence what game we review or the contents of the script? no you are hell, even better I would like to have second input but it does have to keep in spirit of reviews of games with a bit of humor.

this project is an inportant thing to me, so I will be critical of your sound and how you do things and of course I am expecting you to be able to make fun of yourself and take that. if you are interested please react and I hope I didnt scare everyone away

Tha Real Young One

Freedom! Member
Dec 31, 2017
YouTube
RealYoungKano
Last few months I have been doing review videos and in them I play two roles, myself and a gaming pirate because I feel its more fun to show more then one opinion and well like that I can make fun of myself way easier. Last episode I got some feedback that people where disliking it due to not being able to tell when one character ends and the other starts and they dont like the secon accent so I have decided to try and find a co-host. now for each of these episodes I write a script with two characters and opinions, now you dont have to put on a voice or something I just want someone else there with a second voice. Does this mean you arent allowed to influence what game we review or the contents of the script? no you are hell, even better I would like to have second input but it does have to keep in spirit of reviews of games with a bit of humor.

this project is an inportant thing to me, so I will be critical of your sound and how you do things and of course I am expecting you to be able to make fun of yourself and take that. if you are interested please react and I hope I didnt scare everyone away
i'm interested