GFX A small MSG!!!

SnipeTM

New User
Jun 4, 2016
THIS MAKES ME SO MAD George IS LIKE OHH WE WILL ALL GROW TOGETHER NOT EVEN A SUBSCRIBER YET SO HE HAS NO ROOM TO TALK!!!!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom pal !

don't expect to just gain subs because you join a network it doesn't work like that sorry to say

tropicalcode

Rising User
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! community! :)

THIS MAKES ME SO MAD George IS LIKE OHH WE WILL ALL GROW TOGETHER NOT EVEN A SUBSCRIBER YET SO HE HAS NO ROOM TO TALK!!!!
My personal view is that George has created one of the best networks; this is one of the reasons I have chosen to join Freedom! (however I am still waiting for the invitation). I also have a friend who has been with Freedom! for a very long time (years), and has never encountered any problems with them.

One big feature of Freedom! is the no-lock in guarantee which is included as part of the contract between yourself and Freedom!, but that's not to say that the other features available in Freedom! are not good - if you are partnered with them you will receive access to a wide variety of useful tools/resources, including but not limited to graphic design content (provided by the GFX Team currently and new content is being regularly added) and music (e.g. Epidemic Sound, Position Music, etc).

The purpose of Freedom! is to bring everyone together to help you make better content - if you use the tools/resources wisely they have the ability to push you closer to your limits and expand and grow your channel. A network partnership does not have the goal of bringing automatic subscribers/views/likes on your channel, this is a job for you to accomplish with manual hard-work.

If you focus on your channel it should mature and start to grow over time, the work you put in twill predict the results obtained back. As an example, if you work hard on creating fresh and high quality content for your channel then you'll eventually start gaining more subscriptions from people who have become interested in one/multiple aspects of content available at your channel, which will also result in an increase for your views and likes statistics (e.g. if the viewer of your content who subscribed added a like and shared your post, then it may cause other people to click and view your content, and then they may also like it and do the same).

I recommend you base your channel on something you enjoy doing to make the experience more enjoyable - there's nothing worse than working on something you don't like to work on. Without that being said, YouTube just doesn't work out for everyone - there are millions of videos on YouTube (maybe billions although I don't want to push the estimation) and a good majority of them become quickly buried because they just don't succeed in attracting people to their content.

To finalise this post up a bit: the tools/resources provided by Freedom! (with more being added on a regular basis) are there to help you grow and produce fresh content through using them wisely. A partnership will not bring automatic subscriptions/views/likes, and even if a feature like this was attempted to be developed I don't think it would work out well (it would be more of someone pretending to like the content) because people have their own minds and have their own interests, therefore if someone is interested in a particular topic then this will depend on the type of videos they watch on YouTube, and they all have content they like/do not like - sometimes people won't like your content and sometimes people will, you can't please everyone!

I hope you don't give up and I wish you good luck with your YouTube channel, you never know, you could be the next big YouTube star!
Thanks. ;)