Hello everyone! Pleasure to be a part of the family. One late evening as I was scrolling random videos in YouTube I happened to browse on a Freedom video. I watched it and got interested from then on I just couldn't wait to be a part of the family. Now that I am here I am so excited to know and learn from all of you guys in the future. In this new family I foresee a better and brighter future for us ahead. Our channel fastfoodTOYcollection features fastfood toy reviews and recent toys available in the market. Toys can be a lot of fun old and young so if you are curious enough to know come and visit our channel.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! Pleasure to be a part of the family. One late evening as I was scrolling random videos in YouTube I happened to browse on a Freedom video. I watched it and got interested from then on I just couldn't wait to be a part of the family. Now that I am here I am so excited to know and learn from all of you guys in the future. In this new family I foresee a better and brighter future for us ahead. Our channel fastfoodTOYcollection features fastfood toy reviews and recent toys available in the market. Toys can be a lot of fun old and young so if you are curious enough to know come and visit our channel.
Welcome to the Community :)

A FastFood Toy channel is something i haven't come across much, interesting ^^

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We are very excited to have you here.
Here are some things you can do as a new member:
  • Join Freedom!'s latest giveaway here
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D