TheEgg Crafter

New User
Mar 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys , I'm Simon but my friends know me better as egg , yolk or TheEggCrafter.
I started a Youtube channel quiet some time ago and I now only got 25 subs but I'm proud of them :D.
I mostly upload Gaming content : my two current series are
-left4dead2 walktrough
-Undertale
-Modded lord of the rings minecraft survival (coming soon)
I enjoy making videos and I'm going to do some colabs with other Youtubers very soon!
The places you can find me are ofcourse YouTube (theegg crafter) , skype : eier.dooier , steam and some minecraft servers (mostly Thronecraft).

I hope you'll all check out my channel and share, like and subscribe ;) see you later!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello guys , I'm Simon but my friends know me better as egg , yolk or TheEggCrafter.
I started a Youtube channel quiet some time ago and I now only got 25 subs but I'm proud of them :D.
I mostly upload Gaming content : my two current series are
-left4dead2 walktrough
-Undertale
-Modded lord of the rings minecraft survival (coming soon)
I enjoy making videos and I'm going to do some colabs with other Youtubers very soon!
The places you can find me are ofcourse YouTube (theegg crafter) , skype : eier.dooier , steam and some minecraft servers (mostly Thronecraft).

I hope you'll all check out my channel and share, like and subscribe ;) see you later!
I love eggs, I tend to eat them almost every single day :p Having a consistent audience will take time, but when they arrive, get ready for some fun-fueled adventures! A modded lord of the rings video series sounds like fun. Asking for subscribers rarely work on the forums, I'd consider to work with other people instead ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Simon and welcome to Freedom :)

Left4dead was amazing ! such a good game and laughed so much on it :)

I love Eggs as well ! tasty indeed :)

I wish you all the best !