Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialMT22

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2014
YouTube
TRSoundNation
HIRE MORE SUPPORT STAFF if it is really that busy, other than that I have been waiting for 2 weeks on an invite to my youtube dashboard. This is my last effort with this network to try and get an invite, guess I'll just move on if no invite is sent by the end of this week.

Your custom ID: 1960552

dash.png features.png

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the suggestion @OfficialMT22 , Freedom hires plenty of people, they are probably just dealing with quite a lot of applications at the minute, due to the new migration of the new support systems and the recent audit of channels. They try and get through applications as quickly as possible, while I understand the inconvenience this may have caused you - don't forget you can contact our support team viw www.support.tm regarding this. if you haven't contacted them before they could just be coming to your application now so please try and be patient.

Upvote 0

OfficialMT22

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2014
YouTube
TRSoundNation
Thanks for the suggestion @OfficialMT22 , Freedom hires plenty of people, they are probably just dealing with quite a lot of applications at the minute, due to the new migration of the new support systems and the recent audit of channels. They try and get through applications as quickly as possible, while I understand the inconvenience this may have caused you - don't forget you can contact our support team viw www.support.tm regarding this. if you haven't contacted them before they could just be coming to your application now so please try and be patient.
thats why i have been waiting for 2 weeks, contacting support at that site. I get more support in the forums than anywhere else

Upvote 0

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
what is your ticket number from support?[DOUBLEPOST=1491464346,1491463973][/DOUBLEPOST]
thats why i have been waiting for 2 weeks, contacting support at that site. I get more support in the forums than anywhere else

what is your ticket number from support?

Nevermind I found it. you've not been waiting for 2 weeks for your ticket "243867" you closed the ticket by "getting smart" with our agent who was attempting to get you to enable monetization so we could invite you. The whole system works best when you work with the people looking to help you rather than against them :)

Reactions: LW
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.