Gaming AbyssalYGO Here!

AbyssalYGO

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 4, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys, It's AbyssalYGO Here!

I make videos about the cardgame called Yu-Gi-Oh which some of you might remember from when they were young. Almost all my videos are about me facing others online in this cardgame. I have been playing this game since I was young, and this is the reason why I decided to make a channel on it.

I don't really do commentary as I don't have the proper equipment, but it's something I will consider in the future. The main reason I decided to join the Freedom network was to gain access to the music I love like Celldweller and Blue Stahli among other reasons.

As for my channel, I used to have times where I uploaded daily, but sadly due to real life being a thing this hasn't been the case recently.

I make videos about the cardgame called Yu-Gi-Oh which some of you might remember from when they were young. Almost all my videos are about me facing others online in this cardgame. I have been playing this game since I was young, and this is the reason why I decided to make a channel on it.

I don't really do commentary as I don't have the proper equipment, but it's something I will consider in the future. The main reason I decided to join the Freedom network was to gain access to the music I love like Celldweller and Blue Stahli among other reasons.

As for my channel, I used to have times where I uploaded daily, but sadly due to real life being a thing this hasn't been the case recently.

Even though i have just started video editting i have problem to find time as well due to my university.. But don't stop!! if you love something you will find a way;)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

D

Deleted member 17740

Welcome the the freedom family!
It's been a while since I've heard of another who plays Yu-Gi-Oh, even if it is/isn't for recording.
wonder if you've heard of magic the gathering?

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Ooooh YuGiOh, i used to watch that show so often, never really got into the card game and honestly never even played any videogames of it sadly :( any recommendations?

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Woah! Yu-gi-oh! Feeling so nostalgic! Checked out your channel! Keep up the good work mate! xD