YouTube addpocalypse part 2

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
so a few days ago a few elpoyees of youtube came out to the press and told them that youtube isnt doing enough to battle pedophiles on child channels and well advertisers are leaving youtube again, so yes its happening again. this mis management from the youtube staff will hit us all.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Yeah I have seen some big YouTubers tweet about this and one even stated that they went from 20k-30k per month to 2k-3k. A lot of content creators are now looking into moving their content to different platforms like fb, vidme, etc. Really hope YT actually does smtng this time to fix things though.

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Yeah I have seen some big YouTubers tweet about this and one even stated that they went from 20k-30k per month to 2k-3k. A lot of content creators are now looking into moving their content to different platforms like fb, vidme, etc. Really hope YT actually does smtng this time to fix things though.

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk
what is fb?

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I have been trying vidme besides youtube but not going anywhere there. anyhoe money is a second to me anyway so I am not too worried about advertisers leaving