Gaming Adrians Netlis - game development and tutorials!

Adrians Netlis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
Hello! My name is Adrians Netlis, I am 15. I live in Latvia(a little poor country in Eastern-Northen Europe).
So once a man called Sam Calvert found my channel and commented below one of my videos. He told that he wants to talk with me in e-mail and I agreed. And than he told me about freedom. The really good thing about it was that I could link to my relative's PayPal to receive money even being younger than 18 so I agreed with this offer.
Once I joined freedom, there was annoying noticement in my freedom site dash which told that I've not been linked to forums so I decided to just join forums. And I think that it will be useful someday anyways.
Hobbies, hobbies... Hm... I like game development, all shader releated stuff, scripting and programing. I also like music, I play trumpet and church organ. Oh, and I love pizza, in my opinion it is georgeous food.
I started on YouTube because I wanted to share my game development progress with others. Later I also started making tutorials so that I can become useful for others:)
My biggest dream is making successful game development company and releasing some amazing games. OK! False. My biggest dream is getting into heaven.
So I show my game updates, progress in my channel aswell as make some computer graphics and programming tutorials. I try to upload as often as possible, but I am human just as all of us so I can't upload every day.
So here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZ0NXhdCgsfv6UllRrQsFQ
I hope that you can enjoy watching something from it or find useful my tutorials for learning! :)

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name is Adrians Netlis, I am 15. I live in Latvia(a little poor country in Eastern-Northen Europe).
So once a man called Sam Calvert found my channel and commented below one of my videos. He told that he wants to talk with me in e-mail and I agreed. And than he told me about freedom. The really good thing about it was that I could link to my relative's PayPal to receive money even being younger than 18 so I agreed with this offer.
Once I joined freedom, there was annoying noticement in my freedom site dash which told that I've not been linked to forums so I decided to just join forums. And I think that it will be useful someday anyways.
Hobbies, hobbies... Hm... I like game development, all shader releated stuff, scripting and programing. I also like music, I play trumpet and church organ. Oh, and I love pizza, in my opinion it is georgeous food.
I started on YouTube because I wanted to share my game development progress with others. Later I also started making tutorials so that I can become useful for others:)
My biggest dream is making successful game development company and releasing some amazing games. OK! False. My biggest dream is getting into heaven.
So I show my game updates, progress in my channel aswell as make some computer graphics and programming tutorials. I try to upload as often as possible, but I am human just as all of us so I can't upload every day.
I hope that you can enjoy watching something from it or find useful my tutorials for learning! :)
Welcome to the freedom family bro and i will go check your channel out too also could you go and check my own youtube channel out

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , I have checked out your channel and its good , the modelling of the different parts of the BMW are very good and must be hard to make !!!

Anyway Welcome to freedom ! (y) (Y)

Adrians Netlis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
Hey welcome to Freedom!
Hey dude , I have checked out your channel and its good , the modelling of the different parts of the BMW are very good and must be hard to make !!!

Anyway Welcome to freedom ! (y) (Y)
Thank you guys! Such a nice and warm "welcome"!:)
Yeah, modelling that BMW isn't that easy, especially for the fact that this is only the 3rd car that I am modelling. However, I think that I am doing pretty well!;)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you guys! Such a nice and warm "welcome"!:)
Yeah, modelling that BMW isn't that easy, especially for the fact that this is only the 3rd car that I am modelling. However, I think that I am doing pretty well!;)

Your welcome and I agree , your think your doing great !

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Have you looked into those game competitions? They give you 1 week to make a game and send it in, some that come out are very good. Think they are called indie game jams? :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Welcome to the Community! If you need anything just ask!

Your channel is awesome, keep up the good work

Adrians Netlis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
Welcome to the Community! If you need anything just ask!

Your channel is awesome, keep up the good work
Thanks! Great to hear that so many people like my channel!:)
I hope that I can release some good content soon aswell. I am aiming for Steam Greenlight and IndieGOGO. I hope that people here will also be interested in seeing those things, but before that I should just work, paralelly making YouTube tutorials for all the people who wants to try doing stuff in BGE:)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Thanks! Great to hear that so many people like my channel!:)
I hope that I can release some good content soon aswell. I am aiming for Steam Greenlight and IndieGOGO. I hope that people here will also be interested in seeing those things, but before that I should just work, paralelly making YouTube tutorials for all the people who wants to try doing stuff in BGE:)
I agree, stay on track and don't spread to far just yet.

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
hey there! You play church organ? OMG it sounds beautiful! So much reverb in a cathedral, it sounds just perfect!

game development you said? hmmmm... We're trying to find the more ideas possible for a game, I think your help would be very welcomed ^-^

Anyway, welcome here! If you have any question or if you need anything just ask :3

Adrians Netlis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
hey there! You play church organ? OMG it sounds beautiful! So much reverb in a cathedral, it sounds just perfect!

game development you said? hmmmm... We're trying to find the more ideas possible for a game, I think your help would be very welcomed ^-^

Anyway, welcome here! If you have any question or if you need anything just ask :3
Hii,

Welcome to freedom! Enjoy :)
Thanks!:)
Yes, I also love the sound of organ. It is really beautiful.
About game - IDK exactly what type of game you need. I am kind of simulative-realistic game style developer, although I also love Resident Evil - like games(with a lot of mind usage involved, lots of cutscenes, deep story, requirement for good inventory management etc.).
Good luck everyone with your google accounts;)