Adwords Tip! Maybe?

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
Ok so I don't know if your supposed to do this but I figured out that I can check my tags and get suggestions for new ones by going to Google Adwords and starting a application for a campaign. When you get to the spot where it says your first campaign you can put in your tags and click on more like this and it will give you suggestions for possible tags and I think it displays the possible search results for the tags you enter.
Check it out...adwords.png

Lemme know what you think of this idea....

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Hi Scott, good to see you on the forums :)
Adwords is a very good tool to use and is something I would have recommended to others as well. However, if you use chrome I highly suggest using TubeBuddy as all Freedom partners get it free. It essentially does the same thing, and a whole lot of other useful things. All the while being easily accessible through the youtube site exactly where you need it.

Reactions: Hail Kira

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Ok so I don't know if your supposed to do this but I figured out that I can check my tags and get suggestions for new ones by going to Google Adwords and starting a application for a campaign. When you get to the spot where it says your first campaign you can put in your tags and click on more like this and it will give you suggestions for possible tags and I think it displays the possible search results for the tags you enter.
Check it out...View attachment 12199

That is an interesting idea...
If you like here's the link to the thread with tube buddy https://freedom.community.tm/threads/all-freedom-partners-now-get-tubebuddy-for-free.132516/
You download it from tube buddy's website...

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Just off topic, how did you get your YouTube orange? :D

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
I dunno if it was the new Youtube changes that happened recently or something to do with our heartbeat ap but at some point after those points this happened. There was a thing that said "edit channel background."orange.png[DOUBLEPOST=1448012688][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and thanks for checking out my channel. Hope you liked it. ;)

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
I dunno if it was the new Youtube changes that happened recently or something to do with our heartbeat ap but at some point after those points this happened. There was a thing that said "edit channel background."View attachment 12240[DOUBLEPOST=1448012688][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and thanks for checking out my channel. Hope you liked it. ;)

Yes, great channel! Keep up the good work, wish you many subs! :) You might shorten the intro a bit thou as its a bit too long, for my taste at least. :)

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Check it out...View attachment 12199

Good idea I used it to a couple of times also I've realized that adding the misspelled versions of words help allot to lol where all people after all !