Gaming After a year I'm here in my career.

Jetstream19

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family! My name is Jetstream19 and I have recently partnered with Freedom! I have a YouTube channel that is gaming, comedy and political(kinda I like to talk about topics) based. I have been on YouTube little bit over a year and I have saw minor growth. My video has constantly been evolving from recording my tv with a phone,not screen recording a ipad, to finally getting a Elgato Game Capture. Now I'm saving saving up for a studio mic so I can have better audio. But how do I get more exposure? I need some advice, because I belive I have what it takes to entertain people all over the Internet. If you wanna find me, search Jetstream19. I should have 167 subscribers and have a Swampert as my profile pic.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family! My name is Jetstream19 and I have recently partnered with Freedom! I have a YouTube channel that is gaming, comedy and political(kinda I like to talk about topics) based. I have been on YouTube little bit over a year and I have saw minor growth. My video has constantly been evolving from recording my tv with a phone,not screen recording a ipad, to finally getting a Elgato Game Capture. Now I'm saving saving up for a studio mic so I can have better audio. But how do I get more exposure? I need some advice, because I belive I have what it takes to entertain people all over the Internet. If you wanna find me, search Jetstream19. I should have 167 subscribers and have a Swampert as my profile pic.
Welcome to the forums Jetstream ^^ It's wonderful when you can upgrade your equipment over time. One day, you'll have everything you need. As far as exposure goes, have you considered making more collaborations?

Jetstream19

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
[Im not sure how to reply to forum post. But I can't find anyone willing to collab with me. Do you know somewhere I can go to find people willing to collab.?]