Gaming All Types Of Games (English) :D

SirexFX I Gaming

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
Canada, Ontario, Toronto
YouTube
Im New Here Too Freedom Mind Checking the Channel Out Also Please Gimme Some Tips On What To Do Around Here On Freedom Tryna To Start Up Very Nicely And All You Lovely People Would Really Help Me And Always Remember(y) (Y)!!!!!!!!!!!

ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks For Reading I Am SirexFX And See You Later!!!!!!(y) (Y)

~SirexFX~:cool:

~

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Im New Here Too Freedom Mind Checking the Channel Out Also Please Gimme Some Tips On What To Do Around Here On Freedom Tryna To Start Up Very Nicely And All You Lovely People Would Really Help Me And Always Remember(y) (Y)!!!!!!!!!!!

~
From your intro, it seems that you and I can relate. HAHA! *Ahem* I checked your channel, so you will be doing all kinds of games? I have a channel with the same motto I guess...to be honest, I subbed to your channel cause you seem very enthusiastic and seems like your future content is gonna be awesome...lol...Also, check out my channel when you're free? I do gameplays of any type of game with video commentary....And yup, ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!!!!

SirexFX I Gaming

Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
Canada, Ontario, Toronto
YouTube
From your intro, it seems that you and I can relate. HAHA! *Ahem* I checked your channel, so you will be doing all kinds of games? I have a channel with the same motto I guess...to be honest, I subbed to your channel cause you seem very enthusiastic and seems like your future content is gonna be awesome...lol...Also, check out my channel when you're free? I do gameplays of any type of game with video commentary....And yup, ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!!!!
Lol thanks And Im Already Subbed :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

~
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

As for your question regarding tips i would advise to browse the Hints & Tips section as there are many threads with usefull information. Since this is the introduction section we would love to hear some more about you :D