Entertainment Allow me to introduce myself and my channel

James Starbuck

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Leicestershire
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey guys great to be part of the Freedom Family, I created my YouTube channel for Movie, TV Shows & Video Game reviews just over 4 years ago with a DIY approach.

I started out with nothing but a webcam and crappy equipment but I've just started taking the first steps towards improving on the show and the way the reviews are done, I try and keep up with covering as many new releases as I can as well as reviewing slightly older movies (particularly when it's either leading up to the release of the latest in a franchise or my series of Bad Movie Month that I do from time to time)

I also review my favourite TV Shows whether it be current ones like Arrow, The Flash & Daredevil or full series retrospectives like I'm currently planning for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin off Angel, the only segment of my channel that's lacking sadly is my Video Game reviews but I am trying to rectify that in the coming year starting with a review for the original Spider-Man game for the original Playstation in the lead up to Captain America: Civil War.

It'd be really cool if you guys could check out my channel and offer some feedback and I'd really like to check some of your channels as well

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys great to be part of the Freedom Family, I created my YouTube channel for Movie, TV Shows & Video Game reviews just over 4 years ago with a DIY approach.

I started out with nothing but a webcam and crappy equipment but I've just started taking the first steps towards improving on the show and the way the reviews are done, I try and keep up with covering as many new releases as I can as well as reviewing slightly older movies (particularly when it's either leading up to the release of the latest in a franchise or my series of Bad Movie Month that I do from time to time)

I also review my favourite TV Shows whether it be current ones like Arrow, The Flash & Daredevil or full series retrospectives like I'm currently planning for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin off Angel, the only segment of my channel that's lacking sadly is my Video Game reviews but I am trying to rectify that in the coming year starting with a review for the original Spider-Man game for the original Playstation in the lead up to Captain America: Civil War.

It'd be really cool if you guys could check out my channel and offer some feedback and I'd really like to check some of your channels as well
We're glad that you could join us as well James. Four years ago is a long time, have you been uploading consistently since the beginning? I can understand starting off with lower-grade equipment, I barely had a 15$ dollar headset myself.

James Starbuck

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Leicestershire
www.facebook.com
YouTube
We're glad that you could join us as well James. Four years ago is a long time, have you been uploading consistently since the beginning? I can understand starting off with lower-grade equipment, I barely had a 15$ dollar headset myself.

Hi there Matt, When I first started I had no set schedule to my video uploads and there would be times where I'd take months off from the channel due to the fact I wasn't getting anywhere but putting a stop to that now that thanks to my town opening a local Movie theatre I can get to see a lot more new releases than I could in previous years (although I have taken this week off because things seem pretty quiet on the movie front and I've been doing 3-4 videos a week so felt it was time for a break after finishing both series of reviews for the original 5 Batman movies that were theatrically released and both a non spoiler review and spoiler talk video for Batman V Superman and the other series I'd been doing this month that I called Bad Movie Month's Guilty Pleasures) but I'll be back with my review for The Huntsman: Winter's War on April 5th

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi there Matt, When I first started I had no set schedule to my video uploads and there would be times where I'd take months off from the channel due to the fact I wasn't getting anywhere but putting a stop to that now that thanks to my town opening a local Movie theatre I can get to see a lot more new releases than I could in previous years (although I have taken this week off because things seem pretty quiet on the movie front and I've been doing 3-4 videos a week so felt it was time for a break after finishing both series of reviews for the original 5 Batman movies that were theatrically released and both a non spoiler review and spoiler talk video for Batman V Superman and the other series I'd been doing this month that I called Bad Movie Month's Guilty Pleasures) but I'll be back with my review for The Huntsman: Winter's War on April 5th
I feel you on that, I've been trying to get more of a schedule myself lately. I took off days/weeks, and it didn't give me as much motivation.

Reactions: James Starbuck