Community Allow me to introduce myself

SadClown654

Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
England
YouTube
SadClown654
Hah, we really need to get more money in life, because when you have money, you can definitely make money too ^^ Investments are a great thing that we need sponsors for :eek:

want to see one of my better animations? it was so much fun making and editing it. the only thing i forgot to take into account was the feild of view with the cam lol it could have see further back

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
want to see one of my better animations? it was so much fun making and editing it. the only thing i forgot to take into account was the feild of view with the cam lol it could have see further back
You can private message me the link, after this I need to check out the other forums for freedom as well ^^ I'm glad that you had fun making and editing your animation, having fun makes all the difference ;p

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I really hope so, it's not the fans that are what i enjoy about it but knowing that I have made content that people have enjoyed. I like doing things for others so it's depressing when I'm not entertaining people anymore and its hard to stop that coming through on the vids

I know what you mean , I find It hard atm to get people to comment as I want more people involved and its not easy :( when you know they are enjoying its the best and gets you motivated its great !