Subscriber Milestone Almost 2K Subscribers!!

PSNDeJKriz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Canada
YouTube
I have not been on freedom forums in awhile and I never really notice how much my subscribers have changed since I was last on here and Im more then excited to say that last time I was on freedom a few months back I was at only 416 Subscribers! now Im at almost 2,000 Subscribers!! I'm super excited to reach 2,000 subscriber and reach out to get more people to subscribe and join the frosty Army & become a Frosty "What I call my subscribers ;)" When did you reach 2,000 subscriber and if you have not already when do you think you will reach 2,000 subscribers :D

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That's absolutely wonderful to hear that you have grown exponentially, and that you are so excited to hit that magical 2,000. One thing I would say and its not to have a go or anything, its just that these thread are meant to be a celebration of an achievement and not be used for "almost" posts, so in this case your almost at 2,000 and your at 1,736. Apart from that it is great seeing you and I hope you hit that target soon

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
It's nice you reached 2,000 subscribers! Now for me idk some people say I have a good personality and i should get more subs! But idk anything but i have been on Youtube for 4 months and have reached 30 so maybe 1 year! Who knows what might happen in the future! Maybe you will blow up!:D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I have not been on freedom forums in awhile and I never really notice how much my subscribers have changed since I was last on here and Im more then excited to say that last time I was on freedom a few months back I was at only 416 Subscribers! now Im at almost 2,000 Subscribers!! I'm super excited to reach 2,000 subscriber and reach out to get more people to subscribe and join the frosty Army & become a Frosty "What I call my subscribers ;)" When did you reach 2,000 subscriber and if you have not already when do you think you will reach 2,000 subscribers :D

Congrats mate, Good luck and like Zeke says its a celebration thread

PSNDeJKriz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Canada
YouTube
It's nice you reached 2,000 subscribers! Now for me idk some people say I have a good personality and i should get more subs! But idk anything but i have been on Youtube for 4 months and have reached 30 so maybe 1 year! Who knows what might happen in the future! Maybe you will blow up!:D
Hey man its all good dude I've had my channel for 4 years and just recently started making continues content once a week for my subscribers :) just keep doing what your doing man you'll get there in no time!