Subscriber Milestone Almost reached the 100

Jimmy Flugel

New User
Apr 5, 2016
Hey guys!
I started in february my youtube channel, I was such an amateur and yeah I got bulled because of my channel at school. #RIP me... so after like a few videos time of two months I stopt making videos and youtube :( for some reason god let me pass by 4youtubers and they gave me a sence "why youtube?" and the answer "why not..." so I started making a few weeks ago (I think 2 or 3 weeks ago) again with making them and with everything I learned the past non active months... now I almost reached for some reason almost the 100subs :D I think I almost doubled it. my latest video has awesome and great reviews. The fun is in the videos my editing is a lot better and people share it :) So Still 4subs to go befor I reach the 100! but we will make it :D
I put this online because I wanna thank you guys for your support!

Cheers
Jimmy Flugel
(channel: The Flugel Brothers)

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
I know what it's like for your friends to ridicule your channel but honestly keep working at it and when they can no longer criticise and you're doing well they'll look stupid. Congrats and if you want to know how to get to 100 subs in a day check out me channel. :)

Reactions: Jimmy Flugel

Jimmy Flugel

New User
Apr 5, 2016
Indeed :D thanks for your comment :D I might look at your channel for it :) are it just subs or are it actief subs, that watch your videos 2?

Reactions: stevicity

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Indeed :D thanks for your comment :D I might look at your channel for it :) are it just subs or are it actief subs, that watch your videos 2?
About 200 of my subs are active I think I can't tell I'm growing really fast but a lot of it is just sub for sub stuff. But since I spent hours learning about YouTube SEO I get views straight from people searching things. :)

And you are welcome and thanks for checking out my channel! :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys!
I started in february my youtube channel, I was such an amateur and yeah I got bulled because of my channel at school. #RIP me... so after like a few videos time of two months I stopt making videos and youtube :( for some reason god let me pass by 4youtubers and they gave me a sence "why youtube?" and the answer "why not..." so I started making a few weeks ago (I think 2 or 3 weeks ago) again with making them and with everything I learned the past non active months... now I almost reached for some reason almost the 100subs :D I think I almost doubled it. my latest video has awesome and great reviews. The fun is in the videos my editing is a lot better and people share it :) So Still 4subs to go befor I reach the 100! but we will make it :D
I put this online because I wanna thank you guys for your support!

Cheers
Jimmy Flugel
(channel: The Flugel Brothers)
Fingers crossed you get the 4 subscribers that you need soon, in order to celebrate hitting the round 100. Just for future reference, the milestone and achievement threads are meant to be posted once you have hit a milestone and achievement and not really meant to be used as an indication that you are close too a specific number. Other than that again I wish you all the best and hope you hit the 100 really soon

Jimmy Flugel

New User
Apr 5, 2016
Fingers crossed you get the 4 subscribers that you need soon, in order to celebrate hitting the round 100. Just for future reference, the milestone and achievement threads are meant to be posted once you have hit a milestone and achievement and not really meant to be used as an indication that you are close too a specific number. Other than that again I wish you all the best and hope you hit the 100 really soon

Sorry man ! next time I'll wait till I reached it. + I Reached it now ^^ 101 is the counter :D