Review4Review An opportunity to help each other.

Xscarvious

Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
YouTube
Xscarvious
Hi everybody my name is Adam, or Xscarvious, whichever you prefer. I would like to give you a golden opportunity. I would like to offer channel reviews to everyone on this forum with no limits. That right, It doesn't matter if you have 1 sub or over 9000. All I ask is that you be openminded. I will do a video channel review, post, and feature it on my channel. I will do as many as I can every day while remaining thorough. In return, you must do the same. The way I see it, if our subs see these featured videos, they will watch them and check out other channels, who are doing the same thing. Hopefully, it will bring it a plethora of subs and viewers to everyone. We are all making videos and working hard to get our work noticed. This is our answer. Please contact through Skype, Twitter, Instagram, or Kik. My username for everything is Xscarvious. Thank you everyone !

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey dude that's right having featured videos actually let the audience watch different channels and it can bring new viewers and then they can be known a little more...I would love to get a review from u and what do I have to in return make a review video of ur channel??
I can't see ur channel link so it would be nice if u would give the link

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Haha no worries yea I get u it would great to make a video for u...I have never done a video just for one youtuber but this would be new so yea I am excited....I hope u like my channel and I hope I can get some good review and I feel I will get some pretty bad review from u

Xscarvious

Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
YouTube
Xscarvious
Haha no worries yea I get u it would great to make a video for u...I have never done a video just for one youtuber but this would be new so yea I am excited....I hope u like my channel and I hope I can get some good review and I feel I will get some pretty bad review from u
Dude, your channel is amazing! Keep doing what you do. I should have the video out by Monday at the latest. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: TheGaminCentral