ZomBee

New User
Mar 28, 2016
Hi. My name is Eric and I'm a 19 years old guy actually living in Spain. Obviously, while I'll be telling you my YouTube story won't be perfect, but I'll do my best. On my childhood, things weren't going the way they were planed to. Let's say I did not had the best infancy, and that caused me to become a bit unsocial. I hardly ever used to talk to people because of my low self esteem, until my mother gave me her old and almost unfunctional computer. Then I discovered something that could help me go over everything, all those 8 bit games and indie stuff which is now considered to be too old to play. Since that moment, I found in myself a big interest on games in general, and years later, my first laptop came to my hands and I could start to play games with better graphics and much funier. I even created my first YouTube channel, where I used to upload gameplays and a few tutorials, to help people discovering what I found hard to figure out. I discovered a passion. A dream to follow. YouTube made me more social, and I started to make friends who I play with. It was like the solution to my depressive behavior. But because of studying I had to leave that dream, or maybe just let it stand by. Now, after lots of work and progress, I have a good computer, and a little bit more time to work on. I created a new channel which I plan to transform into a community of friends and happy people. I love making people laugh, and I always did. Even if I had only a few friends, I only gave the best of me to try making them feel happy. Now that I have a lot of people to trust in and I'm this confident, I joined Freedom, my first (and I hope the unique) partner for YouTube. I'm growing fast enough considering the short time since I started, so I hope my dream & passion will be able to become my work, and if they doesn't, I'd always search the necessary time to go ahead with my life project.

Thanks for reading, ZomBee from YouTube!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi. My name is Eric and I'm a 19 years old guy actually living in Spain. Obviously, while I'll be telling you my YouTube story won't be perfect, but I'll do my best. On my childhood, things weren't going the way they were planed to. Let's say I did not had the best infancy, and that caused me to become a bit unsocial. I hardly ever used to talk to people because of my low self esteem, until my mother gave me her old and almost unfunctional computer. Then I discovered something that could help me go over everything, all those 8 bit games and indie stuff which is now considered to be too old to play. Since that moment, I found in myself a big interest on games in general, and years later, my first laptop came to my hands and I could start to play games with better graphics and much funier. I even created my first YouTube channel, where I used to upload gameplays and a few tutorials, to help people discovering what I found hard to figure out. I discovered a passion. A dream to follow. YouTube made me more social, and I started to make friends who I play with. It was like the solution to my depressive behavior. But because of studying I had to leave that dream, or maybe just let it stand by. Now, after lots of work and progress, I have a good computer, and a little bit more time to work on. I created a new channel which I plan to transform into a community of friends and happy people. I love making people laugh, and I always did. Even if I had only a few friends, I only gave the best of me to try making them feel happy. Now that I have a lot of people to trust in and I'm this confident, I joined Freedom, my first (and I hope the unique) partner for YouTube. I'm growing fast enough considering the short time since I started, so I hope my dream & passion will be able to become my work, and if they doesn't, I'd always search the necessary time to go ahead with my life project.

Thanks for reading, ZomBee from YouTube!
Hey there Eric, that's quite the lengthy post! I wasn't too social myself growing up. My Mom introduced me to the computer while I was young, maybe about five years old? I'm glad that youtube made you more social, it can help a lot with anxiety as well if you meet the right friends. I hope that you manage to find more friends on freedom, there's a ton of welcoming people here ^^