Is this a nice quality channel?? YES OR NO! =P

• Yes! you're the man! GREAT QUALITY VIDEOS

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No u suck, cuz you're an ugly creature from Jupiter sniffing giraffes!

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Jusia kulluiin

Rising User
Jan 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my Youtube name is SweK! I'm an 15 year old boy that makes Minecraft Factions videos and other Minigames like Money Wars etc! I joined Freedom because I wanted to collaborate with other Youtubers aswell as get some nice backround music and a nice community <3 =P! My Youtube dream is ofcourse to hit that 1 MILLION MARK! It will be a though journey and even if I hit 1K as my max I would be proud as heck! Youtube is such an hard platform to master but I think I can DO IT!!

MY YOUTUBE STORY: I started Youtube 2 years ago on an another channel! I reached 630 subs! Then I wuit the channel because my upload consistency was so bad! Like you would never know when I would upload also it was a mixed channel for Minecraft Machinimas and Lets plays, so it was also hard to tell what I would upload xD! Then I moved over to an Minecraft Machinima Channel that's still growing and getting uploaded at today! And around when I reached 132 subs I started uploading on my channel that I'm talking about in the section above! I've reached 93 Subs on that one ATM and It's growing pretty quickly for for being a small channel!

Channel link: I can't put links here but "SweK Factions" on Youtube!

ENJOY!!!!
<3 From your boy SweK!

Last edited:

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
It sounds like you've already dabbled in the YouTube world, now it's just on to perfecting your craft, being consistent, and maintaining growth! 1 million is a huge number to shoot for, but if you stay determined, it's all possible

Jusia kulluiin

Rising User
Jan 13, 2016
YouTube
It sounds like you've already dabbled in the YouTube world, now it's just on to perfecting your craft, being consistent, and maintaining growth! 1 million is a huge number to shoot for, but if you stay determined, it's all possible
Yea exactly! It will be really hard but I won't give up!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, my Youtube name is SweK! I'm an 15 year old boy that makes Minecraft Factions videos and other Minigames like Money Wars etc! I joined Freedom because I wanted to collaborate with other Youtubers aswell as get some nice backround music and a nice community <3 =P! My Youtube dream is ofcourse to hit that 1 MILLION MARK! It will be a though journey and even if I hit 1K as my max I would be proud as heck! Youtube is such an hard platform to master but I think I can DO IT!!

MY YOUTUBE STORY: I started Youtube 2 years ago on an another channel! I reached 630 subs! Then I wuit the channel because my upload consistency was so bad! Like you would never know when I would upload also it was a mixed channel for Minecraft Machinimas and Lets plays, so it was also hard to tell what I would upload xD! Then I moved over to an Minecraft Machinima Channel that's still growing and getting uploaded at today! And around when I reached 132 subs I started uploading on my channel that I'm talking about in the section above! I've reached 93 Subs on that one ATM and It's growing pretty quickly for for being a small channel!

Channel link: I can't put links here but "SweK Factions" on Youtube!

ENJOY!!!!
<3 From your boy SweK!
Hello Jusia, what got you interested in making videos for minecraft? You can collaborate with other members here if you'd like, since there's a forum for that here :p One million will take a while, but what are your goals for the present, something you can accomplish by next week?

Jusia kulluiin

Rising User
Jan 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello Jusia, what got you interested in making videos for minecraft? You can collaborate with other members here if you'd like, since there's a forum for that here :p One million will take a while, but what are your goals for the present, something you can accomplish by next week?
Well get 100 Subs before tomorrow! Well I've planned that around in 5-6 years I might have accomplished my goal :)