Community Andrew Ablen aka Dragoonkid

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello there! My name is Andrew I'm also the youtuber known as "Dragoonkid" what my channel does is every weekday I have a character and I would role play as that character as well as play the game at the same time.
Every Monday I'm doing Temmie from undertale
Every Tuesday is my own creation known as "Glinda"
Every Wednesday will be a "Game Character"
Every Thursday is another creation of mine known as "HIM"
Every Friday will be featuring a "Anime Character"
also once a month I will do an anime review with characters for various anime reviewing said anime.
and finally if and when I get enough money I plan to create my own anime with a team of friends(Don't tell anyone SHHHHHHH lol) btw if you wanna be apart of this team don't hesitate to ask :3
https://www.youtube.com/user/1Dragoonkid

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there! My name is Andrew I'm also the youtuber known as "Dragoonkid" what my channel does is every weekday I have a character and I would role play as that character as well as play the game at the same time.
Every Monday I'm doing Temmie from undertale
Every Tuesday is my own creation known as "Glinda"
Every Wednesday will be a "Game Character"
Every Thursday is another creation of mine known as "HIM"
Every Friday will be featuring a "Anime Character"
also once a month I will do an anime review with characters for various anime reviewing said anime.
and finally if and when I get enough money I plan to create my own anime with a team of friends(Don't tell anyone SHHHHHHH lol) btw if you wanna be apart of this team don't hesitate to ask :3
https://www.youtube.com/user/1Dragoonkid
Aside from your youtube videos, what about yourself? Are you interested in food, how about your upbringing, what motivates you to doing youtube? Welcome again to the forums Andrew, we love knowing about people ^^

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Aside from your youtube videos, what about yourself? Are you interested in food, how about your upbringing, what motivates you to doing youtube? Welcome again to the forums Andrew, we love knowing about people ^^

My favorite food is Lasagna xD I am very happy person who smiles almost 24/7. I wanted to create an youtube account because of a few things 1st I've always loved the idea of working on youtube and wanted to one day create my own anime and through youtube I hope to accomplish that :) also I have a dream I dream that one day I would help people find true love through a company.
how doe this relate to youtube... well I want to follow all my dreams which include:
Make Anime(s) with some beautiful art (apart of me wants to create art as awesome as Hayao Miyazaki xD)
Make an amazing game.
Help people find true love.
Invent something (probably won't do this)
Create an awesome Haunted House (I'm good at it xD )
without the help of youtube I wouldn't be sure how I'd ever be able to move forward with my dreams :)
so thus I have started going towards my dreams :3
"Reach the Unreachable Star" my friends ^_^

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My favorite food is Lasagna xD I am very happy person who smiles almost 24/7. I wanted to create an youtube account because of a few things 1st I've always loved the idea of working on youtube and wanted to one day create my own anime and through youtube I hope to accomplish that :) also I have a dream I dream that one day I would help people find true love through a company.
how doe this relate to youtube... well I want to follow all my dreams which include:
Make Anime(s) with some beautiful art (apart of me wants to create art as awesome as Hayao Miyazaki xD)
Make an amazing game.
Help people find true love.
Invent something (probably won't do this)
Create an awesome Haunted House (I'm good at it xD )
without the help of youtube I wouldn't be sure how I'd ever be able to move forward with my dreams :)
so thus I have started going towards my dreams :3
"Reach the Unreachable Star" my friends ^_^
It's nice to learn more about you Andrew ^^ Companies have managed to do it before for finding people for true love, and I'm sure you can find a way to make it happen even more successfully if you try hard enough! It's great that you're able to smile as well, because too many people have forgotten how to put on a friendly face at times, hah.

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
It's nice to learn more about you Andrew ^^ Companies have managed to do it before for finding people for true love, and I'm sure you can find a way to make it happen even more successfully if you try hard enough! It's great that you're able to smile as well, because too many people have forgotten how to put on a friendly face at times, hah.
we should do some collabing sometime ^_^

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Happy you could join my Freedom family man. It is fantastic here as im sure you will soon find out if you have not already :p Good luck with your channel and everything else you set your mind to. ' Don't let your dream be dreams '.