Educational Animal Related Videos

DNR Reptiles

New User
Aug 14, 2017
United States
YouTube
Hi! I'm a co owner of DNR Reptiles and we're looking for other creators that share the same passion for reptiles and animals in general that we do. If this is you, please reply to this thread or send us a message letting us know what type of animal you have. We'd love to make a video where we take a video of yours that you send us that says what type of animal you have and some info about it and then we'll put it in our video where we talk more in depth about the animal and show off the animal from our own POV. We're also open to any other ideas you might have!

If you're looking to have animals in your videos then we can definitely help you there. We can provide footage of our own animals:

Drew - leopard gecko, pink bellied sideneck turtle, red earred slider turtle, betta fish, cat
Rae (me) - tangerine leopard gecko, fasciolatus leopard gecko, 2 crested geckos, bearded dragon, 2 dogs

OR I could try to go to a locally owned pet store that specializes in reptiles and fish and see if I could get footage of the animal there.

Thanks!