Subscriber Milestone Another great night :)

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hello best friend,

I just wish all of you Good Night.This night is very special for me.I just hited 30 subscriber on my channel.I know it's not a great milestones to have but for me it's feels like amazing.So just thought to share this feeling with you guys.Please pray for me friend.

Thanks a lot & have a great night :)

Reactions: Akram Izimi

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congrats on reaching 30 subscribers however this would be more suited to the milestone / achievement section of the forums, as the discussion thread is meant to start users talking (having a discussion) around a particular issue / topic. Please be sure to adhere to the section rules when posting which can be seen below
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/regarding-discussion-sections-must-read.71182/

I shall ask one of the forum moderators to move this to the milestone / achievement section so you don't need to make another post

Akram Izimi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello best friend,

I just wish all of you Good Night.This night is very special for me.I just hited 30 subscriber on my channel.I know it's not a great milestones to have but for me it's feels like amazing.So just thought to share this feeling with you guys.Please pray for me friend.

Thanks a lot & have a great night :)
Congrats!!!!!!

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Congrats on reaching 30 subscribers however this would be more suited to the milestone / achievement section of the forums, as the discussion thread is meant to start users talking (having a discussion) around a particular issue / topic. Please be sure to adhere to the section rules when posting which can be seen below
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/regarding-discussion-sections-must-read.71182/

I shall ask one of the forum moderators to move this to the milestone / achievement section so you don't need to make another post

Ok thanks....next time I will take care of it :)

Congrats!!!!!!

Thanks mate :)

Congrats on the milestone every little milestone is important :)
Keep on rolling :)

Yeap...you're right.For a beginner YouTuber every little milestone is important.Thanks a lot mate :)

Gratz on reaching the 30+ subs mate and keep it up ;)

Thanks a lot mate :)

LaPorte Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2016
YouTube
Congrats man I feel the same way as you sooner or later those 30 will turn into 300, then 3000. :D keep up the good work man