Gaming Another YouTube gamer? Really?

Lazypun

New User
Sep 19, 2017
Ukrain
YouTube
LazypunNik
Hello to all the Freedom! members and just people who hang around this forum. My name's Lazypun, but you can call me Nik. I'm a 23 y.o. human being from Ukraine who just loves playing video games and, occasionally, record his shenanigans for YouTube. Ok, well, every day is not exactly occasionally, but... you get the point. Haha. Anyhow. I tend to play all sorts of games ranging from older titles to new ones that I really like.
Oh! I also sometimes will do other types of videos on the channel, but the main focus is let'splays :D

Last edited:

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello to all the Freedom! members and just people who hang around this forum. My name's Lazyoun, but you can call me Nik. I'm a 23 y.o. human being from Ukraine who just loves playing video games and, occasionally, record his shenanigans for YouTube. Ok, well, every day is not exactly occasionally, but... you get the point. Haha. Anyhow. I tend to play all sorts of games ranging from older titles to new ones that I really like.
Oh! I also sometimes will do other types of videos on the channel, but the main focus is let'splays :D
Hello welcome to freedom! Hope you love it here :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums, its nice to see another gamer on the forums, and always good to hear that your a human being :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello to all the Freedom! members and just people who hang around this forum. My name's Lazyoun, but you can call me Nik. I'm a 23 y.o. human being from Ukraine who just loves playing video games and, occasionally, record his shenanigans for YouTube. Ok, well, every day is not exactly occasionally, but... you get the point. Haha. Anyhow. I tend to play all sorts of games ranging from older titles to new ones that I really like.
Welcome to the Community :)

Variety is the spice of life or so they say :)