Any Advice?

KaiserGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2015
Hewitt, Texas
YouTube
KaiserGamingFTW
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble, appearently im stuck at 130+ subs, and I can't get any further, you guys can subscribe if you like (but im not sending links due to rules of Freedom) so if anyone who has managed to get unstuck from this sticky situation, please give me advice (plus I do Let's Play Videos and some entertaining One-Offs)

Reactions: Feed Us Games

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble, appearently im stuck at 130+ subs, and I can't get any further, you guys can subscribe if you like (but im not sending links due to rules of Freedom) so if anyone who has managed to get unstuck from this sticky situation, please give me advice (plus I do Let's Play Videos and some entertaining One-Offs)
Stop worrying about the numbers and just keep doing what you are doing. Your not the only youtuber who have those low moments. Everyone has that problem in some point. Just keep moving forward! =3

cheesyjoke

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2014
YouTube
You should definitely seek out and find some people to collaborate with. I think you reached the point where you need to find ways to reach new audiences and collaborating allows you to introduce yourself to some elses fanbase. Also, get some nice attractive thumbnails to attract people to click on your video. Furthermore, if you are playing a game with a niche community or audience, try to reach out to them! Find forums and places where people are fans of the games you are recording and show them your video. Don't come off as a spammer tho but advertise your channel

Feed Us Games

Aug 4, 2015
YouTube
feedusgames
I would stop worrying about subs look t me only 2 and yes it does upset me but I'm not to bothered because I just enjoy playing my games and showing everyone who wants to see

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well my first YouTube channel reached 320 subscribers.
Tho i started a new channel that i would work on instead. So so far i got 20 subs.
Reason for that i changed channel was because i got some copyright issues, so i got unable to make longer videos and stuff like that. I still use the first channel once in a while for smaller videos. But the new channel is for most of my videos now. And i have been stuck at 20 for about 4 weeks now, but i believe that will change when i get more videos uploaded :D

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Numbers? What are those? XD

Honestly, the numbers are not important. Take it from me, I am starting over and am back at 0 lol. XD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Where to start mate haha, i'll do my best

- Video thumbnails, make them catch the eye.
- A good banner is always nice with a Avatat that fits with it.
- A detailed about section of with information on your channel.
- Links to Social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, even google+ could help you out!
- Detailed description beneath video's with the contents to be seen.
- Playlists! Order your categories and give the playlist a good description.
- Channel home page trailer? And add your New and Populair uploads on the home screen, custom playlists is optional.
- Collaborate with other games and make use of info cards.
- Intro (optional) max 10 sec and End card maybe?
- Video's max 30 min (Depends per game, i for instance have video's from MMO gameplay wich are max 2H but scored 1.5K+ vieuws at the moment)
- Forums, be active, meet people and get your name out there.
- help others and they may return the favor

Did i miss something?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Maybe you should ask for feedback in the Channel Feedback section? You'll get some good advice.

KaiserGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2015
Hewitt, Texas
YouTube
KaiserGamingFTW
Hey guys, sorry for not replying to you guys, but i can see why, anyways thanks, ill try my best to collaborate with others, and i understand that subscribers arent an issue, its just that one issue being that if they subscribed, they shouldve watched my videos, some do watch, but they sub, thats it, nothing reasonable

Gamenugz

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
gamenugz
Somtimes I do a gift card giveaway, it'll get some subs, but you'll always have a few that'll leave after the giveaway is over. Or do a longer let's play of a popular game like Zelda or Pokemon. But the best thing you can do is the keep doing what your doing and have fun with it. I'm actually currently stuck at about 180, but it goes up and down. Hopefully, we'll both move on up in the future, I subbed you to get the ball rolling, good luck!

Reactions: KaiserGaming

KaiserGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2015
Hewitt, Texas
YouTube
KaiserGamingFTW
Somtimes I do a gift card giveaway, it'll get some subs, but you'll always have a few that'll leave after the giveaway is over. Or do a longer let's play of a popular game like Zelda or Pokemon. But the best thing you can do is the keep doing what your doing and have fun with it. I'm actually currently stuck at about 180, but it goes up and down. Hopefully, we'll both move on up in the future, I subbed you to get the ball rolling, good luck!
Thanks