Any Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans?

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Yup yup also watch Angel when I was a kid I got the box sets for Christmas hehe It was VHS back then kids

Reactions: Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Yup yup also watch Angel when I was a kid I got the box sets for Christmas hehe It was VHS back then kids

That's awesome!!! I still haven't gotten into Angel quite yet because I haven't had the time lol. I remember finding the 1st, 2nd, and (I think) 7th season of BTVS at a pawn shop and watching episodes before school :)

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
You turned me into one! What I really love about the series is the fact that on top of being the slayer, she still juggles a normal life, tries to do the best she can, and she doesn't always make it. It also has a lot of deep moments and makes you realize just how real that world is!

Jake Cole

Rising User
Aug 23, 2015
LA
YouTube
jakecole77
Yeah, I started watching it as an adult and I love it. I like cheesy stuff though. As long as it's not too over the top.[DOUBLEPOST=1442030524][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's awesome!!! I still haven't gotten into Angel quite yet because I haven't had the time lol. I remember finding the 1st, 2nd, and (I think) 7th season of BTVS at a pawn shop and watching episodes before school :)
Angel is great. He leaves on season 3 of Buffy and then they start to run parallel to each other. . .you probably didn't know.

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Yeah, I started watching it as an adult and I love it. I like cheesy stuff though. As long as it's not too over the top.[DOUBLEPOST=1442030524][/DOUBLEPOST]
Angel is great. He leaves on season 3 of Buffy and then they start to run parallel to each other. . .you probably didn't know.

I did know, actually :) Like I said, I've been a fan since I was 5, so about 14 years :) I just don't find Angel as great because I like the BTVS universe with Buffy actually in every episode :) Because she's my fave character :)

Reactions: Kan

AIMZIEWAIMZIE

Rising User
Jan 6, 2015
England
YouTube
Huge, HUGE fan of Buffy! I wish it lasted for ever :( I hope there will be a remake although it might be the worst remake as all the old series had everything in it and would spoil it. The last episode is so sad :confused:

Reactions: Kan and Savannah

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Huge, HUGE fan of Buffy! I wish it lasted for ever :( I hope there will be a remake although it might be the worst remake as all the old series had everything in it and would spoil it. The last episode is so sad :confused:

There actually has been talk of a remake, but I don't think it would be Whedon's work :(
I actually don't find the last episode too sad, mostly because of what Buffy does with the Slayer power :) I just thought it was so awesome! Have you read the comics? :)

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
yeah I can remember that when I was young I loved to watch buffy but the plot and such well I have forgotten it all.

You should really rewatch it because it is so amazing with all the hidden metaphors and lessons that are within the seasons. Also, the humor is super great :D

Reactions: Kan

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
Huge fan over here!

I did a series runthrough a while ago and somehow stopped at the beginning of season five, probably because I got really busy with my channel and other real life stuff. Will resume again because it's interesting watching Dawn in that season alone.

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Huge fan over here!

I did a series runthrough a while ago and somehow stopped at the beginning of season five, probably because I got really busy with my channel and other real life stuff. Will resume again because it's interesting watching Dawn in that season alone.

She is definitely an interesting character lol. I hated the fifth season though because of Glory, but Dawn makes up for it for sure! :)

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
She is definitely an interesting character lol. I hated the fifth season though because of Glory, but Dawn makes up for it for sure! :)
I agree, but I think Glory was one of those characters you loved to hate. She did play a pretty good role, all while looking fabulous at the same time. This particular season is probably my favourite just because of the beautiful ending.

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I agree, but I think Glory was one of those characters you loved to hate. She did play a pretty good role, all while looking fabulous at the same time. This particular season is probably my favourite just because of the beautiful ending.

Oh yeah, I can totally agree! :) And that ending is definitely spectacular!