Any Game Breaking Bugs Just Mess With you?

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Did you have a moment where your playing your favorite game and after putting in a lot of hours, find yourself either restarting your progress or halting your current progress with the game due to a game breaking bug???

If so then let me know of your rage stories below.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Did you have a moment where your playing your favorite game and after putting in a lot of hours, find yourself either restarting your progress or halting your current progress with the game due to a game breaking bug???

Please don't me remind of such things XD

In Final Fantasy XIV you have certain mounts wich are only available by completing a certain Extreme Trial with a drop rate of 10%. Then when the Mount finally drops you have to compete with 8 people and roll the dice with 1 being lowest and 99 being max. I have had it countless times where you were grinding and then after 15 Runs circa 10 min each a Mount drops, the hands get sweaty, you roll 98! OMG THIS ONE IS MINE... But then someone else gets a 99 and you see the mount go to the other player. You take a moment, try not to break your controller only to find out that the one that got his mounts leaves the party and you have to look for a new member. This happens 9 out of 10 times a mount drops XD

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please don't me remind of such things XD

In Final Fantasy XIV you have certain mounts wich are only available by completing a certain Extreme Trial with a drop rate of 10%. Then when the Mount finally drops you have to compete with 8 people and roll the dice with 1 being lowest and 99 being max. I have had it countless times where you were grinding and then after 15 Runs circa 10 min each a Mount drops, the hands get sweaty, you roll 98! OMG THIS ONE IS MINE... But then someone else gets a 99 and you see the mount go to the other player. You take a moment, try not to break your controller only to find out that the one that got his mounts leaves the party and you have to look for a new member. This happens 9 out of 10 times a mount drops XD
Ouch I feel your pain there, can't say I've ever had anything like that and I'm kinda glad I haven't otherwise I think I would totally stop playing Final Fantasy

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
I had My own rage moments with the new Final Fantasy XV with their secret dungeons. Each dungeon has a challenge that you need to overcome in order to progress. I get to the 5th dungeon and I ACTUALLY had to put my PS4 on sleep mode because once you are in the dungeon, they disable the save feature so you either bring lots of energy drinks or dedicate an entire day to doing some of these dungeons. The second time is when I did the last secret dungeon, I had everyone prepared to do this dungeon and it tells me "You cannot use items beyond this point", no problem I thought to myself, I had certain characters have abilities to use items when Noctis' health falls below 50%. Get inside the dungeon and we are almost to the end and my support ends up dying first. After that Noctis dies second and since I couldn't use items, I had to go all the way to the front of the cave where the dungeon starts. OOOOOOOOH I could see the smoke coming out of my ears I was sooooo angry. Because of my anger, we all went back in and destroyed that dungeon and went back to get a STUPID medal. I wanted to cut the NPC's head off for giving me a useless medal. I don't even use magic that much in the game and that all that the medal was good for.

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
I dont rage but my mate does but that might be when we do coop or anything i normally break the game one way or another

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Ouch I feel your pain there, can't say I've ever had anything like that and I'm kinda glad I haven't otherwise I think I would totally stop playing Final Fantasy
Haha i can fully understand that, only reason for me to keep going is that i just need to have all Mounts and Minions available in the game. Besides that it keeps you busy :p

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Not gamebreaking, but if you are into your flight simulators, there are some fairly stunning glitches in the ground mesh that can make some spectacular scenes!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not gamebreaking, but if you are into your flight simulators, there are some fairly stunning glitches in the ground mesh that can make some spectacular scenes!
Please note this is a place for written discussion about the topic and that you should not be linking / advertising your videos in this section.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member

I didn't actually rage at this particular bug because the game was already bad, but I played an indie horror game on Steam called "Amok", and I got stuck in the walls. I could walk around and view the inside of the rooms from the outside, but I couldn't get out of the walls. It was kinda funny, to be honest.