Any Network Experts Out There?

Uylus Johnson

Rising User
Jun 6, 2015
Nashville TN
YouTube
Can someone please help me, I am trying to create a network to help people grow, including myself. And I want it to be powered by Freedom, but they just declined my application. Is there anyone that knows how to do a network application the right way? Let me know please. :)

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Can someone please help me, I am trying to create a network to help people grow, including myself. And I want it to be powered by Freedom, but they just declined my application. Is there anyone that knows how to do a network application the right way? Let me know please. :)
Have you read freedoms documentation on starting up a network... I'm not sure where it is now but it explains quite a bit about what they would like to see from a new network...

Basically you should have a sort of foundation already setup with a couple of business partners that specialize in different areas of the business...

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I can think of several things that would get a network denied. With how many sub-networks Freedom has you basically need to be amazing to get it accepted unless your going under a VIP network.. that might give you a bit more of a chance.

I'd recommend the following as a start to help your application be a bit better:

Have a unique idea, a path to success, 3-8 member staff team, website, hub channel with active educational/entertaining content, unique network features.

Can someone please help me, I am trying to create a network to help people grow, including myself.

Think about this: How do you intend to help people grow? When you start you've got no following, and no success what so ever in the network business at that point. That being said, how will you attain the knowledge and success necessary to help partners? If your making a network thinking its gonna grow your channel your wrong and likely doing it for the wrong reasons in the first place.

When you go to work for a network or start your own you need to show you've got what it takes to make the business succeed. Generally the same applies to any business but you get the point. When I ran a sub-network under Freedom likely what helped me most is my many years of experience being on YouTube combined with what will soon be a decade of design experience. Also if you somehow managed to get YouTube Certified I've no doubt that would help but its not an easy thing to get into...

Other than the above information no one can really help you succeed in creating your business thats on you.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed