XBox Anyone in North America wanna collab on XB1? Read for more details....

Specify Senses

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
USA
YouTube
Hey everyone I'm Specify Senses. I love to do YouTube and I am always looking for new people to collab and make videos with. I am 15 (turn 16 next month) and I mainly play Black Ops 3. Other games I have are, Minecraft, Destiny (No DLC's yet), Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, Battlefield Hardline, ARK Survival Evolved, and I am looking to get new games later on. My channel is currently at 190 subscribers as well. If you are interested in collaborating, reply here or message me on Xbox Live. My Gamertag is Specify Senses if you choose to message me that way. I hope to meet you guys!

Thanks,
Senses

ThatAznGuyBobby

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone I'm Specify Senses. I love to do YouTube and I am always looking for new people to collab and make videos with. I am 15 (turn 16 next month) and I mainly play Black Ops 3. Other games I have are, Minecraft, Destiny (No DLC's yet), Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, Battlefield Hardline, ARK Survival Evolved, and I am looking to get new games later on. My channel is currently at 190 subscribers as well. If you are interested in collaborating, reply here or message me on Xbox Live. My Gamertag is Specify Senses if you choose to message me that way. I hope to meet you guys!

Thanks,
Senses

I'll be interested for sure man. What game modes you mainly play? My GT: ThatAznGuyBobby.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

Thanks,
Senses
I'm about the same way when it comes to games, I like anything. My main game is BO 3 as well, so maybe we can collab sometime. Xbox GT: Goped Fred