Gaming Anyone interested

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a gaming grooup like the sidemen etc let me know
Its great that you would like to collab with other members of the community, it might be helpful to edit your original post with some more information - for example if you had any requirements in mind (sub count, time zone, age limit)

Scott_Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey Man!

I'd like to collab! I'm planning on "re-booting" my channel on January 2nd. I want to have a bit of a buffer to use once that date comes, because I want to try with a three vid a week schedule. Biggest complication we might have is timezones, 'cause I live in Switzerland which, depending on your exact location will be between 7 and 11 hours behind you. So as long as you don't record in the mornings, it's no issue at all.
Currently I don't work so I have a free (and by that I mean an empty) schedule.

Just tell me quick what you think!
Cheers Lad!

CraigTL7

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
craigTL7
Hey Man!

I'd like to collab! I'm planning on "re-booting" my channel on January 2nd. I want to have a bit of a buffer to use once that date comes, because I want to try with a three vid a week schedule. Biggest complication we might have is timezones, 'cause I live in Switzerland which, depending on your exact location will be between 7 and 11 hours behind you. So as long as you don't record in the mornings, it's no issue at all.
Currently I don't work so I have a free (and by that I mean an empty) schedule.

Just tell me quick what you think!
Cheers Lad!
sup bro do you have discord because if you do id like to get into contact with you and organize something cheers

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
You have my attention. I am trying to expand, and joining a group would be a good idea from what i am told.[DOUBLEPOST=1480834230][/DOUBLEPOST]

CraigTL7

Rising User
Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
craigTL7
Scott_Plays
Yo scott i need your discord tag something like #0000 so that i can message you[DOUBLEPOST=1480988322][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have my attention. I am trying to expand, and joining a group would be a good idea from what i am told.[DOUBLEPOST=1480834230][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you have disc ord man maybe we can talk[DOUBLEPOST=1480988377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah sure! I'm in.
do you have discord i need your discord tag something like #0000 so we can chat[DOUBLEPOST=1480988460][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm interested
Will there be requirements ro join?
hey man no there wont be any requirements to join as i know there will be some small YouTubers such as myself looking to join.
do you have discord i need your discord tag something like #0000 so we can chat

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Yo scott i need your discord tag something like #0000 so that i can message you[DOUBLEPOST=1480988322][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you have discord i need your discord tag something like #0000 so we can chat[DOUBLEPOST=1480988460][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey man no there wont be any requirements to join as i know there will be some small YouTubers such as myself looking to join.

I need to reinstall it on my new computer so let me do that, and i will get back to you.

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube

I got it set back up it is #0789

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
i got discord too #1139 if anyone is into fps games like battlefield 1 or even other funny games, just not japanese, please