• Poll closed .

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
I write rap lyrics and i have wrote a parody lately i have been writing rap lyrics since i was 12 and now im 21 years old on my iphone i have wrote over 500 songs i got told i was good at writing lyrics by a record company but never stuck too it so im offering to write lyrics to songs for anyone that can sing or rap so we can make songs together.

rules :

- you have to include me in the description
- my lyrics will be copyrighted
- and only people that are passionate about rapping or singing
- age 16+ explicit content
- i might rap a verse in some of the songs

Artwork :

- we will work together to make a video
- images for the project
- and a song front cover
- we share it on each others channels

this is free as i dont have any money but if we start making money on the songs i will give half to that person unless its more than one.

a snippet of my lyrics -

im high like a quasar
my chains bright
shine like a lazer
i dont give up
im a paper chaser
my bitches smart
like my blazer
my tongue sharp
like a razor

so feel these syringes
tattoos are codes
like de vinci's
my mind so deep
like trenches
all guns tools
give me them wrenches
i will be at the top
while you on the benches
i drink a lot
and come back to my senses

real life thats the buiness
anyone hating on us
kill you and the witness
im running ****
im just on my fitness
im a psychopath
i have killers on my hitlist
bars so fast
they hit you with quickness
now your mind is gone
im gonna finish this song
bitches

thanks , IVonnaDie

Reactions: WARRIORS LIFE HD

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
hey, i'm starting to work on my new album and might want to do a piece with some rap lyrics in it. if you want to collaborate let me know
Yeah sure mate that would be awesome I will let you know because I'm just finishing a song off at the moment but after I will be ready give me some details and that like what type of song do you want it too be how many verses you want me to do and do you have an email because it's easier to reply

Pizza Vortex

New User
Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
Hey I'm down to collab with anyone I've been rapping for a year right now and I want to start getting into the game ,if you want check me out

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
Hey I'm down to collab with anyone I've been rapping for a year right now and I want to start getting into the game ,if you want check me out
yeah bro you spit fire on that diss track bro i would like to collab with you also you need a bit of work on the lyrics side but i could help you with that bro[DOUBLEPOST=1500624698][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am open for a YouTube music collaboration with any of you guys once we all like the same styles of music. How's that?
sounds good bro probably late reply been busy with my music but i would do a collab with you i see you make tracks give me a track and we can start soon[DOUBLEPOST=1500624731][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hit me up bro
yo bro whats up sorry for the late reply i have just been busy you said hit you up