Comments Are my comments on Freedom!'s main channel hidden/held for review?

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
I've been active on Freedom!'s videos since I first joined the network 2 years ago and I sometimes comment on their videos answering questions from the videos and/or from other people as well. Now, I have been receiving replies from said people before, but now I noticed that I never received any replies from....anyone.

When the whole Community Team started, I was excited to see who the team members are and can't wait to chat with them via the comments, but none of them ever reply to my comments. I just thought maybe they didn't have the time to reply to my comment, so I just let bygones be bygones.

Until one day, in one of Freedom!'s recent videos, someone asked a question to which I answered back. The guy didn't left a reply so I assumed he already got it working before I managed to help me. A few hours later, another guy answered his question which the first guy replied to thank him. This is when I know something's up.

So, I commented on today's video and used another browser to try and see if my comment comes up. Turns out, it doesn't. So, I was either "spamming", which was never the case, or my comments go straight to the "Held for Review" section, hidden from other users and only visible to those who have access to the channel.

I'm not so sure as to why I'm blocked from Freedom!'s comment section, if the latter happens to be the case. However, I do recall getting banned from one of the Community Team's Livestream via the chatbox by accident (At least I hope it was an accident).

Some people were spewing hate in the chat and I was one of the people who tried to help people in the chat when the moderators are busy banning the bad apples. Then, I received a notification stating that I was banned from the chat and proceeded to pm one of the moderators asking if it was an accident, but he never replied.

So, I assume it's because of this event that leads to people not being able to see my comments on Freedom!'s videos anymore. If there are any other reasons as to why I can't comment on the channel, please state them so I can apologize for my bad behavior.

Dex067

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Have you ever checked to see if your comments made it on the video by going on another browser?
Yeah I tried that, I gues George gets loads of comments.. So tbh can't really expect to have my comments featured

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Yeah I tried that, I gues George gets loads of comments.. So tbh can't really expect to have my comments featured

What I mean is, have you ever commented on one of Freedom's video and then went on another browser to see if that comment is there on the video but found that it's not there? Because this happens to me a lot lately.