YouTube Are you guys interested?

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
I notice that over the past couple years there has been a lot more reaction channels seeing success on youtube. I used to be interested in them but that died down real quick as people started getting weird and boring with their reactions. But reaction channels are still getting tons of views and is probably the easiest way to get a lot of subs and views in these current times. Are any of you guys interested in reaction channels? Are there any reaction channels on this forum?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I notice that over the past couple years there has been a lot more reaction channels seeing success on youtube. I used to be interested in them but that died down real quick as people started getting weird and boring with their reactions. But reaction channels are still getting tons of views and is probably the easiest way to get a lot of subs and views in these current times. Are any of you guys interested in reaction channels? Are there any reaction channels on this forum?
There's a few reaction channels here as far as I know. I myself am not really that fond of them as many are just blatantly hiding behind Fair Use from what in my eyes is huge Copyright Infringement. That's probably just my opinion.

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
no more reaction videos plz
Lol I made a parody video because of how ridiculous reaction videos and channels are becoming.
[DOUBLEPOST=1490763866][/DOUBLEPOST]
no more reaction videos plz
Lol I made a parody video because of how ridiculous reaction videos and channels are becoming.
Pretty much sums up EVERY reaction video nowadays (facepalm)