Audio editing software?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
The editing software I use has some audio editing features... Pinnacle Studio...
I use audacity for recording audio, but I don't know how to use it for anything else...

Reactions: Nuke

DogeGamingPRO

THE MAJESTIC DOGE
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
I would highly recommend you trying out Adobe Audition, but if you don't have the money to do so check out Audacity, best free alternative out there!

I was wondering if you guys could tell me what is the best audio editing software because I'm experiencing some unnecessary noises in my videos.
depends on what you're going for. For free, audacity all the way. there is a great tool for noise reduction where you can record a few seconds of pure "silence" in your room (fan noise, ambient air, that kind of thing) and then use that sound profile to remove it from your track. I tend to record everything in Vegas, but export out the audio track and do the noise reduction in audacity because it's easier.

GamerGuy2015

Rising User
Oct 15, 2015
Gastonia, NC
YouTube
princelightftw
I'm gonna have to go with Audacity, but anything Adobe does (sound wise that is xD) is pretty epic and professional-looking/sounding! So my best best would be go with Audacity for recording, and anything editing wise, you could use Audacity, or go with Adobe. Hope this helps :D

SoundEffects

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2015
YouTube
Download Audacity then search on YouTube " how to remove background noises on Audacity" or something similar to that. You don't need $10 software to do that when you can easily do it on free software, unless you already have it don't waste your money.