Gaming AwayFromKeyboard - ESports News

ZiirxOG

Respected User
Dec 2, 2015
YouTube
Your name/alias: So my name is Ash and my youtube channel name is AwayFromKeyboard
Where are you from?: UK
How old are you?:17
How did you find Freedom!?: Found it years ago when I ran another channel
What are your hobbies?:I love competitive gaming, hence the ESports oriented channel
Why did you start YouTube? After going to college last year and looking for a job that interests me, I failed to find any that didn't include things to do with film and editing. Therefore I decided to combine my love of competitive gaming and editing.
What kind of channel do you run?: News/ gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 2 times per week hopefully

About me: I have been on and off of youtube for the past 7-8 years. I've seen hundreds of people grow and become successful. Many times I have tried to walk in their footsteps. Copying what they did in the hopes that I could follow their success. But this time, I thought about what the typical business person would say... "find the gap in the market". So with this idea I strongly believe I have, just by looking at my hobbies.
Hopefully many of you share the same passion for competitive gaming as I do and subscribe!! :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
I like competitive gaming but gaming has a vast variety of options/genres to choose from so theres much to explore :D Anyways ill gladly check your channel out :p Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Your name/alias: So my name is Ash and my youtube channel name is AwayFromKeyboard
Where are you from?: UK
How old are you?:17
How did you find Freedom!?: Found it years ago when I ran another channel
What are your hobbies?:I love competitive gaming, hence the ESports oriented channel
Why did you start YouTube? After going to college last year and looking for a job that interests me, I failed to find any that didn't include things to do with film and editing. Therefore I decided to combine my love of competitive gaming and editing.
What kind of channel do you run?: News/ gaming
How frequently do you upload?: 2 times per week hopefully

About me: I have been on and off of youtube for the past 7-8 years. I've seen hundreds of people grow and become successful. Many times I have tried to walk in their footsteps. Copying what they did in the hopes that I could follow their success. But this time, I thought about what the typical business person would say... "find the gap in the market". So with this idea I strongly believe I have, just by looking at my hobbies.
Hopefully many of you share the same passion for competitive gaming as I do and subscribe!! :)
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Funny story my channel name was once 'AFKPlays'!!! :D

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Ash!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D