New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
United States
YouTube
Your name: AzurilexMusic
Where are you from?: United States
How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? I was searching for some good YouTube networks because I wanted to start getting serious with YouTube, and I found freedom, so I decided to give it a try!
What made you join our forums?: I found the freedom forums through freedom, I was on my dashboard checking stuff out, and I clicked on profile. I saw that there was a spot for 'linked forum username' or something like that, and I did some further research, and I found it! So, I decided to join, and see what I could do.
What are your hobbies?: Basketball, Graphic Design, YouTube, and Video Editing
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I started watching Trap Nation's audio spectrums that went with it's music, and I thought it was really cool, and I knew I wanted to do the same thing. So I did! I am not going to quit easily, and I am going to push myself up right next to the big music channels!
What kind of channel do you run?: A music channel
What kind of content do you upload? Trap Nation type audio spectrums that blow up and go to the beat of music.
When do you upload?: Twice a week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzjEIXXUW-sEEktupnACWQw

~ <3 Azurilex

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

All the best. : 3

AzurilexMusic

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

All the best. : 3
Thank you!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask