Comedy Baminy - We Make Questionably Funny Videos

Baminy

New User
Nov 3, 2015
Your name: Dillan
(Optional) Where are you from?: Athens, GA
(Optional) How old are you?: 23
How did you find Freedom!?: Reddit
What made you join our forums?: To support and get support from other growing YouTubers
What are your hobbies?: Video games, movies, guitar, making YouTube videos (obviously)
What is your favorite food?: Skyline 3-Ways. If you haven't tried them, you haven't lived life.
Why did you start YouTube?: Smosh was a huge influence. Actually, probably the main influence. We loved their videos and had some ideas of our own. We started off with some not so great ideas, but we finally hit our stride in these past years.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: To make it on YouTube. It's been our dream for years now. Even if we just had 10,000 subscribers, we'd be thrilled. We love making videos, and we'd love to be able to make them better and better.
What kind of channel do you run?: A comedy channel.
What kind of content do you upload?: Most of our videos are 4-7 minute videos following some kind of story. For instance, in our video "The Hillburn Wizard", it's about a wise old wizard who lives on a playground and is afflicted with Wizarding Hemorrhoids, an almost-incurable version that can only be cured by the Hemorrhoid Stone.
When do you upload?: Ooh. Well, up until recently, we had been inactive for 5 years, but now we have a new camera and all kinds of new ideas. We're taking it really seriously, and plan on releasing new videos every 1-2 weeks.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Baminy

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Dillan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up a proper introduction and following the template! :)
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Baminy,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I googled "Skyline 3-Ways" to see if the images are familiar and they aren't, but they look really good and I would absolutely love to try some! I guess I haven't lived life yet. :p

This forum is a great place to find support, whether it be technical support, motivation boosts or ideas and inspiration. This is a community of creators, you'll feel right at home! Why don't you drop by the "General Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, there's tons of discussions and ideas to participate in there!

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck making it on YouTube and hopefully passing the 10,000 subscribers mark!