Service Request Banner and Logo

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
Hey I'm looking for someone to help me update my Youtube/Twitter/InGeneral Logo and Banner

For the logo:
I had an Idea https://postimg.org/image/b7eksx3af/
Something like this with a black Background and a white/blue color scheme and a crown like in my logo now

For the Banner:
Blue/White Color scheme
Similar Font style as in the Logo
My Name
The rest is rather free it should just look better than now more dynamic and inviting

Venox Designs

Rising User
Jul 23, 2017
YouTube
Hey there! We're Venox Designs, a small but high-quality design group. Colby our Head Designer founded the Venox base earlier this year (2017). Venox offers a wide range of design categories, virtually anything you could ever search for. From logos to custom wallpapers, we'll design it with a clean and smooth touch. We focus on helping people start their ideas, with a good logo, To us, a logo is the first impression of that company so we intend to make that first impression is the best one. one of our artists Spontin is also a VFX designer we can get you what you need if you're interested email us at [email protected] or go to our discord server:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Jul 28, 2017
YouTube
I don't know if you would like my channel art but i can make a channel art and logo for you for free lol! Hmu asap man! Here's a channel art and profile picture i made for someone.

Attachments

• Channel art template.png
    Channel art template.png
    658.7 KB · Views: 1
  • BOCKWHEAT CHANNEL ART.png
    BOCKWHEAT CHANNEL ART.png
    871 KB · Views: 1
  • bockwheat pfp.png
    bockwheat pfp.png
    158.3 KB · Views: 1

OnlyRed

Rising User
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
YouTube
Hey man, I'll be willing to help you out for free. Just PM me on here. Then if you really like the work, you can donate if you want.