Gaming Benji Pinch

Benji Pinch

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
so my story
real life : my name is ben I'm 23 and I work full time as a Peugeot master mechanic I was a Honda master mechanic but I don't work there any more I have 1 child that I love to the moon and back the only sole reason I get up every morning and go to work with a smile on my face .
youtube life : ive only been running BENJI PINCH (my channel name) a month or so ill be honest ive had 2 other youtube channels before but I no longer run as I feel I want the use my new skill and info I have learnt and make more of a more allround slighty mature channel at the moment I do minecraft videos but I want to do fifa and elder scrolls and more up and coming games but also I want to vlog and show my league of my real life football team progress too
I'm a PS4 player I'm saving for a pc so I can do more exciting stuff
if you want to follow me on my journey of progression please take a look
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ZPg1aAnAK6da8rr_1TPaw

by the way any new people or people who have been here years have or does the training section help and if so what way has it help you out

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom !! if you need any help be sure to ask !!

How is Minecraft going ? do you use any mods ?

Reactions: Benji Pinch

Benji Pinch

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom !! if you need any help be sure to ask !!

How is Minecraft going ? do you use any mods ?

hey thank you very much do you or have you used the training section before was woundering if its helpful
and
minecraft I love playing at the moment I'm only playing on ps4 as I my waiting to get anouther pc as for ps4 you cant really do much as you cant add maps like the xbox or mods like the pc but I have things planed that don't really get done on ps4 minecraft yet

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey thank you very much do you or have you used the training section before was woundering if its helpful
and
minecraft I love playing at the moment I'm only playing on ps4 as I my waiting to get anouther pc as for ps4 you cant really do much as you cant add maps like the xbox or mods like the pc but I have things planed that don't really get done on ps4 minecraft yet

Sorry I haven't used it myself but I'm sure it will be very helpful !!

Ah well I hope you get this new PC very soon !!! so you can access everything you want and I know what you mean as in xbox and PS4 do lack a lot of things that PC minecraft has !

Benji Pinch

Rising User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Sorry I haven't used it myself but I'm sure it will be very helpful !!

Ah well I hope you get this new PC very soon !!! so you can access everything you want and I know what you mean as in xbox and PS4 do lack a lot of things that PC minecraft has !

that's a shame because I'm about check it out just didn't want it to be a waste of time but I'm sure ill learn something new

and thanks me too I cant wait but I do love the how easy it is to switch on and go straight into a game on the console but for pure power and grapics deffo pc

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
that's a shame because I'm about check it out just didn't want it to be a waste of time but I'm sure ill learn something new

and thanks me too I cant wait but I do love the how easy it is to switch on and go straight into a game on the console but for pure power and grapics deffo pc

yeah sorry about that but I'm sure your learn something !!

Yeah the graphics on PC are very good and like you said on console a lot easyier to change game and go straight into it which is great !