Best build for yasuo? (League of Legends)

ImJustChris

Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys this if for the League players atleast people who understand me but do you guys got a good build for yasuo cause he is my midlane main. so i somebody has some good build it would love to here it!

GhostTank

Rising User
Freedom! Member
The build shoud depend on the game you play but it usually don't. If you are lower then Diamond 4 I would suggest a cookie cutter build as in those elos the build paths and unusual builds are not that inportant but the fundamentals are.

For the build I would suggest something like this:
Statikk Shiv
Infinity Edge
Berserker's Greaves with Furor
The Bloodthirster
Lord Dominik's Regards
Def item something like Guardian Angel, Randuin's Omen

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
The build shoud depend on the game you play but it usually don't. If you are lower then Diamond 4 I would suggest a cookie cutter build as in those elos the build paths and unusual builds are not that inportant but the fundamentals are.

For the build I would suggest something like this:
Statikk Shiv
Infinity Edge
Berserker's Greaves with Furor
The Bloodthirster
Lord Dominik's Regards
Def item something like Guardian Angel, Randuin's Omen
I agree, In the sense that the build should correlate with your opponent, but as i'm seeing in my gold 3 elo, that's not the case xD. I would suggest using a site such as http://www.mobafire.com/ to find a good yasuo build, since this is usually what I use on my top gameplay (Wukong represent). Also, I would suggest using statikk shiv and infinity edge since i've seen 9/10 of my opponents using this item. (excluding a rambunctious yasuo trying AP lol) If you don't want to do any of this stuff, Just try your own thing. Yasuo can do both AD and AP, although AD is a lot better, or in other words, do you mate. Hope this helped!