Best computer mouse

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey everyone I wanted to have some opnions on what people thought for a computer mouse.

I currently have a very low budget one and I'm looking to upgrade, I'm looking for something that would be good with gaming.

I looked into get a madcatz one originally but I've since used one and they have a very "light" feel to them and are quite flat.

Any advice would be awesome, thanks :)

Vers

Jan 30, 2016
I personally use a Razer Deathadder Chroma, although some of the paint has come off the mouse1 area I think it's a good mouse
inb4 razer fanboy

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I have looked at Razer's products, but wasn't sure if they actually matched up with quality. I see people all the time bigging up Razer but wasn't sure if they are over hyped. How is it when you're gaming? and how is it in general. I don't mind making an investment as long as it's worth it lol.

Vers

Jan 30, 2016
I have looked at Razer's products, but wasn't sure if they actually matched up with quality. I see people all the time bigging up Razer but wasn't sure if they are over hyped. How is it when you're gaming? and how is it in general. I don't mind making an investment as long as it's worth it lol.
Honestly the quality could be improved a lot, I haven't had a Corsair mouse but comparing my Corsair K70 RGB to a Razer Blackwidow (I've had both) I'd say the Corsair keyboard wins; their mouses have similar quality.
In gaming I like it as it has 2 macros which I need to use for CSGO as it just feels really uncomfortable to use the keys for me. I've looked into the SS Rival and it looks pretty good so you may want to research that.